xperia play help please

Search This thread

kenf2210

Dec 3, 2010
scotland,edinburgh
hi,just got one of these swapped my iphone 4 for it,is it worth putting the emulator FPSE on my phone ive checked the update and im up to date and is it a lot of hassle installing this to my phone and can it brick it ???

Last edited:

kenf2210

Dec 3, 2010
scotland,edinburgh
hi,im new to this phone & im hoping i made a good choice swapping my beloved iphone 4 for this,so far i like it but the brightness is terrible is there a way of making it brighter as its very dull,and how do u get the games once u install fpse ?

dsswoosh

Feb 6, 2011
1) Install fpse
2) Google "playstation iso"
3) Download games you already own, (obtaining games you have never bought is illegal)
4) Follow the fps bios instructions, follow all legalities
5) Run the game
6) Have some fun :)

Once you get used to the emulator scene you will love it. If you aren't able to follow instructions very well and occasionally do your own research on guides already written, and do indeed come to the conclusion you have an iphone 4 brain washed grey matter residing in your skull, then go back to the iphone :)

kenf2210

Dec 3, 2010
scotland,edinburgh
hi,i purchased fpse but ive forgot what the bios instructions are ?
it came up when i first started the app but it no longer comes up when i start it,should have bloody wrote it down any ideas please ?

JeNEsiZ

May 18, 2011
U have to download a bios file called scp1001 something like that, and move it in the directory of where your ps roms are kept, hope this helped

Sent from my R800i using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1) Install fpse
    2) Google "playstation iso"
    3) Download games you already own, (obtaining games you have never bought is illegal)
    4) Follow the fps bios instructions, follow all legalities
    5) Run the game
    6) Have some fun :)

Once you get used to the emulator scene you will love it. If you aren't able to follow instructions very well and occasionally do your own research on guides already written, and do indeed come to the conclusion you have an iphone 4 brain washed grey matter residing in your skull, then go back to the iphone :)
    Just download fpse using the android market and I don't see how it could brick your phone as it's just another app.
    It should be in the settings. You point fpse to the bios file.