HEEEEEELP

Search This thread

danoich

Mar 27, 2012
Hello , a friend gots this phone with cyanogenmod 7.1 but now , it doesnt read the sd card and cant conect to wifi D:
What could be????
Thanks

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

PokMahPok

Aug 5, 2011
Singapore
you are in the wrong forum:)

but i do not think theres any harm in trying the following:

try to reboot, and if that doesnt work, do a clean wipe before flashing the rom again.

danoich

Mar 27, 2012
Sorry , i didnt know :/
But he cant flash de rom again , the sd doesnt works and he reboot the phone a lot of times :/

danoich

Mar 27, 2012
We have tried with 3 different sd cards , i think its the card reader but that doesnt answer why the wifi doesnt works :/

ankitwashere

Jul 24, 2011
Edinburgh
Update it to 7.2

The best option your friend has is to update it to 7.2. or cm9 if he wants to test it. if the phone is running on cm 7.1 it sure is rooted and must b having a recovery. If the hardware of the phone works then the recovery will read the sdCard. else get it repaired as without the sdcard you cant do anything with this phone.

Reactions: danoich

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We have tried with 3 different sd cards , i think its the card reader but that doesnt answer why the wifi doesnt works :/

It's probably a rom problem. Strange things happen on CM all the time :) Under warranty?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    Update it to 7.2

The best option your friend has is to update it to 7.2. or cm9 if he wants to test it. if the phone is running on cm 7.1 it sure is rooted and must b having a recovery. If the hardware of the phone works then the recovery will read the sdCard. else get it repaired as without the sdcard you cant do anything with this phone.