[Q] Safest way to root

Search This thread

nemanja96

Dec 8, 2013
Hi guys,
there are many ways to root phone today,
but I wanna know what is the safest way to root Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000.
I'm now on stock JVU 2.3.6. I have never rooted phone or installed custom roms.Everything is on stock.
I don't wanna brick my phone so I need safe solution.I'm thinking about ONE-CLICK-ROOT.Is it good?

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Hi guys,
there are many ways to root phone today,
but I wanna know what is the safest way to root Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000.
I'm now on stock JVU 2.3.6. I have never rooted phone or installed custom roms.Everything is on stock.
I don't wanna brick my phone so I need safe solution.I'm thinking about ONE-CLICK-ROOT.Is it good?

Look in [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat, rooting has never been that easy and safe, you can use framaroot app or if you want to upgrade further to kit kat use semaphore or CF root kernel to get root and CWM recovery

Reactions: nemanja96

nemanja96

Dec 8, 2013
Look in [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat, rooting has never been that easy and safe, you can use framaroot app or if you want to upgrade further to kit kat use semaphore or CF root kernel to get root and CWM recovery

Thanks,man.I will root it with framaroot.Is it totally safe and is there any chance to brick my phone?(I'm on 2.3.6 JVU-Value pack).

Top Liked Posts