How do you carry your Note 3?

Search This thread

gottria

Jun 12, 2008
Castro Valley,CA
Not a discussion about cases or anything, just wondering how everyone carries their Note 3 since it's such a bigger phone. Coming from the S4 I find the added wight and size almost too big for my pockets. During the week I have to use a belt clip holster as I'm a field tech for copiers and find it too large for my slacks. Feels funny to have such a large phone on belt clip but I have no choice. The S4 fit nicely, with no case, in my slacks front pockets.

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Not a discussion about cases or anything, just wondering how everyone carries their Note 3 since it's such a bigger phone. Coming from the S4 I find the added wight and size almost too big for my pockets. During the week I have to use a belt clip holster as I'm a field tech for copiers and find it too large for my slacks. Feels funny to have such a large phone on belt clip but I have no choice. The S4 fit nicely, with no case, in my slacks front pockets.

I have the Zerolemon 10k battery & case with holster and it fits in my front pocket with no issue. I will admit when sitting down it is a little uncomfortable but standing up is no issue. When sitting down I usually rotate the clip 90° and clip it to my pocket.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

tmwilsoniv

Sep 16, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Otter Box Defender, belt clip, on hip. Don't even know it's there.
Just opened the Otter Box on my retired Evo LTE to recycle the micro SD card...
No surprise, the device is absolutely mint!

Reactions: rbeavers

gottria

Jun 12, 2008
Castro Valley,CA

Love that case also, nice and secure on the belt clip. But how do you get the case off the holster with one hand? Dose that top clip loosen up a bit after time? One reason I like the Seidio holsters. Currently using the Spigen bounce case and the Seidio holster for the Dilex case, which I also have also but the rubber is too soft.

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Love that case also, nice and secure on the belt clip. But how do you get the case off the holster with one hand? Dose that top clip loosen up a bit after time? One reason I like the Seidio holsters. Currently using the Spigen bounce case and the Seidio holster for the Dilex case, which I also have also but the rubber is too soft.

That's the one reason I didn't get one. .. Too many reviews with people dating that even with 2 hands, it can be challenging.

Anthonicia

Apr 17, 2011
Honestly, I was an HTC fanatic and coming from the EVO 4G LTE to the Note 3 I must say wow!

The Note3 is big, but it feels secure unlike the EVO. The screen hasn't gotten Lil swirly marks like HTC's "gorilla glass". That's with using the Spen just begging to scratch the screen. I've had no trade embargo negative features from pending lawsuits. Also, no dead pixels or Google wallet breaking from factory resets. 3gb of RAM! This is multitasking with no custom tweaks enabled after months of tedious work.

Sorry about the rant. I wanted to see if this phone could hold up to a week or so of no case. I haven't dropped it yet, but despite being in pockets and etc. there are no screen scratches or blemishes of any kind. HTC pushes build quality yet this phone is so much better.

Anyways, I spent too much to get a case atm. Debating on otterbox but naked for now. Thanks for maybe reading my first post in a long while. U get thirsty out there in the desert looking for old jewels.

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
I use the Triton Kraken Case for mine. Was a HUGE Otterbox fan for a long time...well that's the past now. Best case ever!! :D

I've been thinking about getting the Kraken too. I particularly like that they have the window mount that just snaps onto the back and then onto the ball of the window mount. Perfect for in the car either running Nav, or streaming music..etc.

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Feb 2, 2014
Newport News, VA
I ordered the i-Blason case from Amazon for my Note 3. It's silicone & a hard shell both at once. Soft silicone wrapped around the phone while the hard outer shell grips around the back like the facehugger from Aliens...from all sides.

It comes with a swivel clip belt holster that faces the screen so only the back is exposed to the world, but since the silicone is very soft & flexible, I don't use it because it's a pain to insert & remove in a hurry when the phone is ringing. I suppose it'd be all right if I had a bluetooth headset. But...no matter!

I carry it in my breast pocket in my jacket, currently. But when it gets warmer, I suppose I'll buy a bluetooth headset & put it in it's belt holster & clip that big 'ol monster to my waist.

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Samsung-Holster-Kickstand-Locking/dp/B00F0P2FNU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381011065&sr=8-1&keywords=note+3+kickstand

Last edited:

Iceburgh71

Jan 22, 2010
Pompano
www.ofthethorn.com
I've been thinking about getting the Kraken too. I particularly like that they have the window mount that just snaps onto the back and then onto the ball of the window mount. Perfect for in the car either running Nav, or streaming music..etc.

Being I'm on the road all day, I use it everyday! The window mount is extremely well built too! Only thing that is annoying is you have to unclip the kickstand to use the window mount...but that's it. Otterbox drove me crazy with the rubber always stretching and deforming. They will replace it, but just drove me nuts. The Kraken, the rubber jacket is inside the case. Plus unlike the Otterbox, I really think I could drop my phone off a building and it would still be 100%. SOLID freaking case! It's worth every penny.

digitalsynner85

Sep 15, 2011
New Iberia, Louisiana
Owned my N3 for a week and I only have it in my pocket which may change upon getting the zerolemon 10k mAh battery and I might use the clip with it. Probably not, but maybe lol. Fits perfectly into my pocket w/ no excess popping out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Levis 501 jeans. Back pocket. Fits perfectly even with a case.

Sent from my calculator watch.
    I use the Spigen Neo Hybrid case. It fits comfortably in my front suit jacket pocket.
    I wear mine on a big gold chain ala FLAV O' FLAV!!! BOYYYEEE. Lol. Couldn't resist.

I wear mine on a big gold chain ala FLAV O' FLAV!!! BOYYYEEE. Lol. Couldn't resist.

Haha I saw this thread and I was just thinking the same haha. you beat me to it. :)