Sprint, Verizon, S2, S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3, HTC, LG to Straight Talk,Page Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
Sprint, Verizon, S2, S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3, HTC, LG to Straight Talk,Page Plus, Verizon Prepaid!

1st and foremost there will not be any spamming, hating, no arguing, and NO TALKING OF CLONING on my thread! I have already had my other thread closed because a member of XDA, making up lies about me.

I wanted to start this thread to help people with questions about Straight Talk, Page Plus and Verizon Prepaid.

Background Info

I was looking for a way to get better speeds on my Vzw S3 that I had at the time on straight talk. Like many people that have straight talk, I brought the sim card and was limited to edge speeds. After looking on line at different websites that flashed phones I did not want to pay the outrageous prices. So I decided to research flashing the phone from several different threads on flashing phones. So after a lot of reading I decided to try it out for the myself. After a few trial and error moments I had my phone working prefect with 3G.

The Verizon S3 will not get 3G/4G with the Sim Card so there is no if ands or buts about getting 3G/4G with the Sim Card with that phone!

Info on MMS after phone has been flashed

Input with out the (")
MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms"
MMSC Proxy: Leave Blank
Port: 8080

If have a Verizon Sim Card in phone with different number on it you would use these settings

MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=(Your Phone number)"

Example

MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=0123456789"

Do Not Do On Flashed Phones!

NO OTA Android Updates Period

No *22890 Dialing

Roms are Okay But some don’t act right with the flashed phone as far as 3G data

No flashing of different modem/radio unless your are 100% sure you know what you are doing

Re-flashing
Phone needs to be reflashed if you get a new number or change of plan because data keys will change.

I have flashed many phones to Straight Talk, Page Plus, and Verizon Prepaid. So I know what I am talking about.

My E-Mail address is MODERATOR EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Sprint, Verizon, S2, S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3, HTC, LG to Straight Talk,Page Plus, Verizon Prepaid!

1st and foremost there will not be any spamming, hating, no arguing, and NO TALKING OF CLONING on my thread! I have already had my other thread closed because a member of XDA, making up lies about me.

I wanted to start this thread to help people with questions about Straight Talk, Page Plus and Verizon Prepaid.

Background Info

I was looking for a way to get better speeds on my Vzw S3 that I had at the time on straight talk. Like many people that have straight talk, I brought the sim card and was limited to edge speeds. After looking on line at different websites that flashed phones I did not want to pay the outrageous prices. So I decided to research flashing the phone from several different threads on flashing phones. So after a lot of reading I decided to try it out for the myself. After a few trial and error moments I had my phone working prefect with 3G.

The Verizon S3 will not get 3G/4G with the Sim Card so there is no if ands or buts about getting 3G/4G with the Sim Card with that phone!

Info on MMS after phone has been flashed

Input with out the (")
MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms"

If have a Verizon Sim Card in phone with different number on it you would use these settings

MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=(Your Phone number)"

Example

MMS URL: "Http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=0123456789"

Do Not Do On Flashed Phones!

NO OTA Android Updates Period

No *22890 Dialing

Roms are Okay But some don’t act right with the flashed phone as far as 3G data

No flashing of different modem/radio unless your are 100% sure you know what you are doing

Re-flashing
Phone needs to be reflashed if you get a new number or change of plan because data keys will change.

I have flashed many phones to Straight Talk, Page Plus, and Verizon Prepaid. So I know what I am talking about.

My E-Mail address is MODERATOR EDIT - EMAIL REMOVED

You speak of no cloning, yet the devices need to be flashed to carrier...
If you need a donor phone, (which you do) it's cloning. Cloning is ILLEGAL.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.