[Q] PLEASE!!need of sense 5 jb 4.2.2 nandroid backup for htc one x with cid htc__038

Search This thread

sfastt21

Apr 22, 2014
Hyderabad
my phone is htc one x s720e
cid htc__038,
hboot:1.73
device status : unlocked (not tampered,not s-off)
i hav attached screenshots of the other software details (which were there previously)
now i unlocked my device and flashed "android revolution hd 33.1 by mike1986" which is a sense 5 custom rom
but b4 flashing,i havent taken the nandroid backup of my original stock rom.
thing is ,i love the original "beats audio" which came with the original stock rom , i know few ppl say it boosts up the bass ,try dsp manager n all...but still i want the original beats in my phone back...

for which i need the nandroid backup of the rom (which is in the screenshots i attached)

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE NANDROID BACKUP???,if yes,please do send me the link...

waiting for ur response,
thank you in advance!! :(

pezzer4

Sep 17, 2013
my phone is htc one x s720e
cid htc__038,
hboot:1.73
device status : unlocked (not tampered,not s-off)
i hav attached screenshots of the other software details (which were there previously)
now i unlocked my device and flashed "android revolution hd 33.1 by mike1986" which is a sense 5 custom rom
but b4 flashing,i havent taken the nandroid backup of my original stock rom.
thing is ,i love the original "beats audio" which came with the original stock rom , i know few ppl say it boosts up the bass ,try dsp manager n all...but still i want the original beats in my phone back...

for which i need the nandroid backup of the rom (which is in the screenshots i attached)

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE NANDROID BACKUP???,if yes,please do send me the link...

waiting for ur response,
thank you in advance!! :(

Here any good ? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1975140

sfastt21

Apr 22, 2014
Hyderabad
unfortunately..no!!

for htc one x with cid htc__038,
the latest version available there is of build 3.14.720.24...which is jellybean 4.1 and sense 4+

i was asking for sense 5 nandroid backup , with jellybean 4.2.2 which has the build number 4.19.720.1 for indian version...
thanx fr ur help...
but just try to see if yu can find the required backup anywhere!!!

thanks in advance brother !!

pezzer4

Sep 17, 2013
Sorry - thought it worth a try. I have Venom/Viper X and it has Beats as an option - have you thought about installing another ROM ?

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
All sense roms are having beats audio inside some has tweaked and some not xD there are also nandroid backup threads or a threads where you should be able to find the nand for your device...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk