[Game] Dots, a small game for now and then

Search This thread

BHNx

Jul 29, 2010
Hey guys, I didn't know this forum exists!
I am looking for some testers for my game. All kind of devices for the tests are welcome! I especially need test devices with small screens (e.g. Wildfire S) and very big screens (e.g. Google Nexus 10). I need to know if the quality of the images (background, dots) is blurry or low quality and if the background image captures the whole screen.

To the game:
Sweep over the screen and collect all grey dots, but don't collect the red ones! If you collect a red dot or if your time runs out, you lose the game.

I appreciate every kind of help :).

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bk8o2.ctd

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-13-13-54-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-13-54-54.png
    246.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2014-06-13-14-28-33.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-14-28-33.png
    111 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

mdorey

Oct 23, 2013
Hi there... Wellcome to The fórum... I've tested the game and its good to kill some time... however I think the time on the start ia too low... It works fine on my S3 rooted with 4.4.2... Grats for the game

Reactions: BHNx

BHNx

Jul 29, 2010
Hi there... Wellcome to The fórum... I've tested the game and its good to kill some time... however I think the time on the start ia too low... It works fine on my S3 rooted with 4.4.2... Grats for the game

Hey, thank you for testing :)! I am glad it works on your S3 because another guy told me the dots didn't disappear properly on his S3.

I forgot to mention, that there are two game modes avaliable. The classic mode with 80 seconds and the 5 second mode with 5 second at the beginning and 2 additional seconds every round.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.