[28/4/2012] Sense 4 Clock Widget NEW!!

Search This thread

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Thanks for all the help with the widget_main.xml file to get it to scale to my GNex correctly. My Xoom and Gnex are looking great together.

Would it be cool if I posted the resized widget over on the Galaxy Nexus board with giving credit to LP for the base and this thread for your xoom port?

Sent from my Laptop using Chrome.

of course it is... please let me know if anyone is keen for me to resize any other widgets for the xoom :) i will also try to mod a rom soon with a little sense twist :)

greenro89

Jul 24, 2010
Grand Forks, ND
Thanks for all the help with the widget_main.xml file to get it to scale to my GNex correctly. My Xoom and Gnex are looking great together.

Would it be cool if I posted the resized widget over on the Galaxy Nexus board with giving credit to LP for the base and this thread for your xoom port?

Sent from my Laptop using Chrome.

Would it be possible to get both of those wallpapers from you? They look great! Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
The WVGA version works perfect on my Thunderbolt running CM7.1.1. I got the "Xoom version" to work, but of course it doesn't display correctly because you can't resize widgets on the default launcher...can you upload a version that is already configured for a 4x8 or whatever it should be? The version in the G'Nex thread works, but it's too small and the text doesn't all fit on the background...

circleofomega

Nov 27, 2009
Mumbai
Thanks for porting this over to us non-sense users. It's looking stellar on my Xoom and figured I would try the white.apk on my gnex. The flip clock section is working just fine. It's the date/weather bar area i'm having issues with. The high/low temps overlap and the weather icon/background bar are smaller than they should be. What xml's and values would need editing to fix this?

18204436-b166-49fc.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I have a similar issue and a couple of others.

Though it looks fantastic in the first go, there are a couple of things I am seeing as well.

Firstly, the latitude/longitude on the bottom right are all jumbled up. Secondly, like this poster mentions, the bottom bar is a lil small.
And thirdly, I don't know if only I am seeing this, but there seems to be a ghost outline of the weather icon and the clock on a normal wallpaper.
However, if I make it a Live Wallpaper, the outline is gone.

Peculiar to me or no, it is irritating. But nonetheless, a great great attempt at making our non-HTC devices look like HTC.

As my Sig says, I have a RaZr.

Any help with my issues, you are free to PM me.

J3bu5Cru57

Apr 29, 2011
Wisconsin
OnePlus 6T
Would it be possible to get both of those wallpapers from you? They look great! Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay. In attachments

I have a similar issue and a couple of others.

Though it looks fantastic in the first go, there are a couple of things I am seeing as well.

Firstly, the latitude/longitude on the bottom right are all jumbled up. Secondly, like this poster mentions, the bottom bar is a lil small.
And thirdly, I don't know if only I am seeing this, but there seems to be a ghost outline of the weather icon and the clock on a normal wallpaper.
However, if I make it a Live Wallpaper, the outline is gone.

Peculiar to me or no, it is irritating. But nonetheless, a great great attempt at making our non-HTC devices look like HTC.

As my Sig says, I have a RaZr.

Any help with my issues, you are free to PM me.

There's a post i've made over in the galaxy nexus board that has had some progress with the widget (the biggest so far is basst85's smali linking the alarm to tapping the time). link is on post #24. the main problem right now with it is having it look the same on different setups (i.e. stock and 3rd party launchers, lcd density sizes, ect). xvicedice's suggestion is the best route right now because you can match and line things up to your own personal setup.

Attachments

• 10_75d72013-84ad.jpg
    10_75d72013-84ad.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 392

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
who ever is having alignment issues. Please provide a screenshot along with the APK you installed and i will try to fix the alignment for you. Thankyou :)

Last edited:

paolig

Apr 7, 2012
Florence
who ever is having alignment issues. Please provide a screenshot along with the APK you installed and i will try to fix the alignment for you. Thankyou :)

I just downloaded API on first page, but layout is cutter in my Xoom, just 2x4 is the choice in widget area... that is the ability to have like in screenshot on first page? Thanks!

paolig

Apr 7, 2012
Florence
I'm with EOS nightly #59, I look around, but I haven't found any option to resize the widget... please CA you say to me where to look for that? Regards

Sent from my MZ601 using XDA

rubber guard

Aug 22, 2010
Austin
thanks, so if i understand properly, OP is working on tweaking it to work natively in ICS w/o need for launcher's ability to resize correct?

Top Liked Posts