[Q] How to Recover Ext2 Partition?

Search This thread

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
Hi,

I Created Ext2 Partition for Galaxy3, I inserted the SD Card into Plone and Use Link2SD , Work Fine

Now When I Unmount the Sd Card from Phone and Run the Minitool but there is Only Fat32 Partition Shows?
Why?

How to Convert or Recover It from Ext2 to Fat32? The Ext2 Partition Shows in My Stock Rom via Link2SD.

Thanks,

Last edited:
G

GuestK0091

Hi,

I Created Ext2 Partition for Galaxy3, Now How to Convert or Recover It from Ext2 to Fat32?

I tried MiniTool as I created from It. but it didnot Shows Me My Ext2 Partition, Why?

Thanks,

Try putting the card in a cardreader if you have one and look if you can see the partition appear on Partition wizard. If you don't have a card reader you could also try to connect the card to your pc by using a digital camera or something like that, although thats a bit riskier for your card. :)

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
Try putting the card in a cardreader if you have one and look if you can see the partition appear on Partition wizard. If you don't have a card reader you could also try to connect the card to your pc by using a digital camera or something like that, although thats a bit riskier for your card. :)

I try same as you suggest but in mini tool , the ext2 partition not there, only fat32 displays in wizard.

G

GuestK0091

I try same as you suggest but in mini tool , the ext2 partition not there, only fat32 displays in wizard.

Well, this may sound stupid, but did you actually make a partition on your card? I mean, did you ever see the partition or got it working after you made it with Partition Wizard? I know I've made a mistake once, were I THOUGHT I made a partition allready, but DIDN'T because I didn't click the 'Apply' button in Partition Wizard and thats the only way the software acctually changes something.

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
Well, this may sound stupid, but did you actually make a partition on your card? I mean, did you ever see the partition or got it working after you made it with Partition Wizard? I know I've made a mistake once, were I THOUGHT I made a partition allready, but DIDN'T because I didn't click the 'Apply' button in Partition Wizard and thats the only way the software acctually changes something.

Yup, the ext 2 part shows in the phone and work nice.

I am confused why it not shows in partition wizard. I am also run mini tool as admin in windows 7