[APP][2.3+] Account Sync Settings Profiler

• Thread starter Deleted member 267841
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 267841

This app allows you to organize, by defining conditions, rules and profiles, the synchronization of the different accounts that you've configured on your Android device.

For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.

The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.

It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).

If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.

Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.

I appreciate your comments and the error messages (attach a logcat if possible).

Play Store Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryosoftware.accountssyncprofiler

Notifications AddOn

Notifications AddOn

AddOn to completly disable notifications for selected apps (via the profile settings)

Used Permissions

Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.

Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).

Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.

Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.

Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.

Billing: To allow in-app billing

Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)

Translations

http://www.getlocalization.com/AccountSyncSettingsProfiler

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-18.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2,571
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-38.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,291
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-46.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,181
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-33-55.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,982
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-34-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-34-02.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,865
  • Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-51-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-05-15-51-04.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,800
  • qrfree.kaywa.com.png
    qrfree.kaywa.com.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,507
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 267841

1.0.0-Alfa-1

First alfa release

1.0.0-Beta-1

Bugs corrected
Added wireless conditions
Added mobile cell conditions
Added ability to set default profile

1.0.0 (first market release)

Added battery conditions
Added status bar shortcut to manually select active profile
Removed fine coarse location (i think gps location isn't needed at all)
Internal improvements

Holo theme for status bar shortcut dialog (>= honeycomb)

Added not flag foreach condition in a rule
Internal improvements

Added spanish translation
Bug solved

Added AddOn to completly disable notifications for a list of apps (profile dependent)

Support for conditions based in day/time

Last edited by a moderator:

suku_patel_22

Jun 22, 2011
Mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
Good app. This is exactly what I had in mind, and was planning to start working on it after a month :).

I would suggest that you make this a Tasker plugin or a widget to do the same. That way you don't need to do all those stuff..

Also would be a good idea to be able to set up a condition "Not connected to WiFi".

Tapatalked from Desire S running Andromadus

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 267841

A new feature is comming

A new feature is comming to this app (needs Android 4.2 or higher):

- Disable notifications for any app (not only those that are syncing data)

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
This app is what I've been looking for. The only problem it misses the only feature I need.

Under conditions, I need a option to enable a profile based on time and date (of week). My phone is already set up to turn on the Wi-Fi every morning. What I need is that it turns the sync on when I wake up (when the phone turns the Wi-Fi on) and turn sync off when I'm about to leave (when it turns Wi-Fi off). I want the date part because I only do this during week days.

The last part (Date) is optional, the first one is something I need, though. Could you add that, please?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk HD

D

Deleted member 267841

Notifications AddOn

Hi attach a AddOn for this app that makes possible to include (in profiles) a list of apps that are disabling notifications when the profile is activated.

I attach via this thread (and not in the Play Store) due to the AddOn needs to be installed in /system/app, due to is a system app
(normal apps can't update the related setting).

If you install the AddOn you can configure the apps that are disabling notifications in the profile activity.

Attachments

• AccountsSyncProfiler.NotificationsAddOn.Signed.apk
    139 KB · Views: 355

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
This app is what I've been looking for. The only problem it misses the only feature I need.

Under conditions, I need a option to enable a profile based on time and date (of week). My phone is already set up to turn on the Wi-Fi every morning. What I need is that it turns the sync on when I wake up (when the phone turns the Wi-Fi on) and turn sync off when I'm about to leave (when it turns Wi-Fi off). I want the date part because I only do this during week days.

The last part (Date) is optional, the first one is something I need, though. Could you add that, please?

Sorry, but did you saw this reply of mine?

D

Deleted member 267841

Day/Hour condition has been added to the version 1.3.0
Please, report if errors...

Reactions: Felimenta97
D

Deleted member 267841

can we control individual item within a sync profile?
like say, in google profile, i want to sync gmail based on profile but would like to sync contacts on nightly basis.
is it possible?

Foreach account (like Google Account) you can decide the items that are active for a profile (by example: synchronize gmail but not synchronize contacts)
If you are asking to that, yes you can! :)

Reactions: chhapil

BrtRgw

Jan 26, 2013
Warsaw
Hey there.

I just downloaded the app and will share any thought after a few days. Since I'm completely new to xda-developers I hope I will help someone by translating your application into Polish. :D

D

Deleted member 267841

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    This app allows you to organize, by defining conditions, rules and profiles, the synchronization of the different accounts that you've configured on your Android device.

For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.

The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.

It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).

If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.

Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.

I appreciate your comments and the error messages (attach a logcat if possible).

Play Store Link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ryosoftware.accountssyncprofiler

Notifications AddOn

Notifications AddOn

AddOn to completly disable notifications for selected apps (via the profile settings)

Used Permissions

Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.

Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).

Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.

Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.

Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.

Billing: To allow in-app billing

Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)

Translations

http://www.getlocalization.com/AccountSyncSettingsProfiler
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    1.0.0-Alfa-1

First alfa release

1.0.0-Beta-1

Bugs corrected
    Added wireless conditions
    Added mobile cell conditions
    Added ability to set default profile

1.0.0 (first market release)

Added battery conditions
    Added status bar shortcut to manually select active profile
    Removed fine coarse location (i think gps location isn't needed at all)
    Internal improvements

Holo theme for status bar shortcut dialog (>= honeycomb)

Added not flag foreach condition in a rule
    Internal improvements

Added spanish translation
    Bug solved

Added AddOn to completly disable notifications for a list of apps (profile dependent)

Support for conditions based in day/time
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    Notifications AddOn

Hi attach a AddOn for this app that makes possible to include (in profiles) a list of apps that are disabling notifications when the profile is activated.

I attach via this thread (and not in the Play Store) due to the AddOn needs to be installed in /system/app, due to is a system app
    (normal apps can't update the related setting).

If you install the AddOn you can configure the apps that are disabling notifications in the profile activity.
    D
    Deleted member 267841
    reserved
    D
    Deleted member 267841

Day/Hour condition has been added to the version 1.3.0
    Please, report if errors...