Fastest rom/ setup?

Search This thread

rosswaa

Apr 13, 2010
My gf has a hero rooted etc but its insanely slow! I'm not sure if it hardware or software related so I thought I'd whack a new rom on it and clock it to see if that helps although its been dropped alot

What's the best rom / setup people recommend?

Is there a way to test for hardware faults?
Thanks
Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
Fastest Rom is vanilla Eclair, but other fast roms are decked if u want gb, heroine if u want sense and rose if u want gb sense ;-)

sent with love from me to you

Reactions: Potshot506

rosswaa

Apr 13, 2010
What's gb? She just wants something that works properly at a decent speed
ATM loads of things are going wrong and battery disappears when the phones screen is off etc

rosswaa

Apr 13, 2010
I think gv would be best, hows cm7 on here or is there a miui or anything

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
There is no MiUi for the Hero. As mentioned above i recommend the decked rom if you want gb.

aleksandar.1

Dec 18, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Realme X50 Pro
Hey :) Thank's for your input.
Because i like and want sense ui, i've flashed heroine++ ... yes it's fast, but i missed some features from gb roms :p so i flashed WildHerocV5 and added the V6supercharge script.. and it feels almost the same as heroine speed :) almost!

It would be nice if there is some GB2.3.7 (CM7.1) rom with sense! I previously have flashed Decked_X, and tried to apply some themes and stuff to get the sense look and i had no luck.

bharat_goku

Jun 7, 2011
Bangalore
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Hey :) Thank's for your input.
Because i like and want sense ui, i've flashed heroine++ ... yes it's fast, but i missed some features from gb roms :p so i flashed WildHerocV5 and added the V6supercharge script.. and it feels almost the same as heroine speed :) almost!

It would be nice if there is some GB2.3.7 (CM7.1) rom with sense! I previously have flashed Decked_X, and tried to apply some themes and stuff to get the sense look and i had no luck.

I added a deodexed build a few days back that will help fix theme issues since odexed doesn't let u theme .....

Sent from my Hero using xda premium

simsalam

Apr 23, 2010
at some point all the roms I tried becomes slower or more sluggish, maybe because of the other reasons, just try to use and keep apps you really need, know whats running in your background and get a phone with 1ghz or more processor to handle picture and web browsers fluently..(kidding) thats a reality, you can tweak, get some light roms, but then you'll loose a lot functions, then you will have to install aditional apps you don't like... then a phone because of those apps becomes sluggy again and even buggy... need to look for updated comfortable rom and go with the idea that hero is a bit of a granny. Try Lewa OS RC2 port for GSM hero.

Been using for more than 24 hours and so far only positive opinion.
fast, stable and has comfortable user interface.

solosteran

Jun 12, 2012
Looks indeed quiet nice, smooth transitions etc.
But ;) it is only in english, not suitable for everyone.

regards
st

Top Liked Posts