[BOOTANIMATION] MIUI Big Bang 3D - Yes Horizontal - mtz file [4-7-11]

Search This thread

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter for updates and upcoming events​
Go to my signature and click on images​

No matter what size screen you have, the Big Bang bootanimation can fit it perfectly and it doesn't lose quality. I have highly optimized the images and made the animation as smooth as possible. I hope you guys experience the same thing.

There is no audio for bootanimation. I just added audio to youtube to make it pleasant. Watch in HD and see the big bang ;)

Leave me a comment if you want the same animation on CM7, Android in general, Nook,...

If you feel different size would be better do this:

(Skip this part if you like the size of the bootanimation)
-Open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (Nexus one values are 480x800 (width x height). For example, if your resolution values are 300x700, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

300 700 24

-Save the file. Use winrar, 7zip, bettezip, etc to open your bootanimation in archive form (do not extract it) and drag the modified txt file and update the zip files. DONE! You optimized the file for your device.

1] Put mtz file in sdcard, import it via theme manager and apply it.

2] Enjoy :)

***To learn more about bootanimations and making your own, check out my complete bootanimation tutorial here --> LINK

If you like my work, don't forget the "Thanks Button" :)

Text File attached bellow!

Horizontal Miui Big Bang -->
[Link]

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,239
  • desc.txt
    37 bytes · Views: 531
Last edited:

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
Ok. So I downloaded file, but when I go into manage theme and then boot andvtry to go to import I get a fc. Any ideas?

it's a bug in theme manager, I have the same issue sometimes when I apply anything. Miui Gingerbread is kind of buggy.

You can try this: Go to sdcard/Miui/theme folder, choose a working theme (make a backup of it somewhere else on you device or computer first) extract the mtz file you downloaded (winrar, betterzip...) and find bootanimation.zip in "boots" folder.

Now open your working theme file you backed up. Open it in archive form and drag my bootanimatio.zip to boots folder and update. Once ready, import it with theme manager (you should see the theme name twice since you installed it before so try both to see which one is the new one :) ).

Hope this helps

Pr.TOSHIBA

Feb 3, 2011
Just put this on my G2. Love it.

I think that the shining part of this boot animation would look cool with this pic.

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 202

Manadar

Sep 23, 2010
A CM7 one would be great too :D
Great Great job, best miui bootanim seen so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Follow me on Facebook or Twitter for updates and upcoming events​
    Go to my signature and click on images​

No matter what size screen you have, the Big Bang bootanimation can fit it perfectly and it doesn't lose quality. I have highly optimized the images and made the animation as smooth as possible. I hope you guys experience the same thing.

There is no audio for bootanimation. I just added audio to youtube to make it pleasant. Watch in HD and see the big bang ;)

Leave me a comment if you want the same animation on CM7, Android in general, Nook,...

If you feel different size would be better do this:

(Skip this part if you like the size of the bootanimation)
    -Open attached desc.txt file and just modify the the resolution values based on your device screen size (Nexus one values are 480x800 (width x height). For example, if your resolution values are 300x700, your txt file should look like this in the first line:

300 700 24

-Save the file. Use winrar, 7zip, bettezip, etc to open your bootanimation in archive form (do not extract it) and drag the modified txt file and update the zip files. DONE! You optimized the file for your device.

1] Put mtz file in sdcard, import it via theme manager and apply it.

2] Enjoy :)

***To learn more about bootanimations and making your own, check out my complete bootanimation tutorial here --> LINK

If you like my work, don't forget the "Thanks Button" :)

Text File attached bellow!

Horizontal Miui Big Bang -->
    [Link]

lovely one! is it possible to put it on vertical instead?
    Once again. .... great job, thank you.BTW I'm learning allot from your theme tut. Thanks again!
    Looks like Metroid Other M. I dig =)

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App