[Q] Proper way to do Mediation on Android

Search This thread

serious7

Nov 12, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have been using Admob for half a year and I'm about ready to start mediation to protect myself in case I get banned. I have been looking at MoPub and I tried to implement Admob with it and it just didn't work. So I came to this forum to ask all of you what is the best way to do mediation on Android. I have global audience (80 percent from US, 20 percent from the rest of the world).

Thanks!

Booink

Jul 28, 2010
We enabled AdMob's mediation a few months ago, started with an extra account at Millenial Media in an attempt to increase prices, but so far it kinda falls below our expectation. Fortunately enabling AdMob's mediation is painless, integrating the MMSDK took only a day of work so it's not a lot of lost time either.

Mikhail77

Jun 28, 2013
We enabled AdMob's mediation a few months ago, started with an extra account at Millenial Media in an attempt to increase prices, but so far it kinda falls below our expectation. Fortunately enabling AdMob's mediation is painless, integrating the MMSDK took only a day of work so it's not a lot of lost time either.

I can confirm: adding mediation didn't increase my revenue. I think mediation is not for small companies and indie developers, it is for big companies, when each 0.01$ in RPM is critical.

usmevik

Nov 17, 2013
I think, if you choose right ad networks for mediation, it will work perfectly. First it should be some premium network and second network will take care of the rest...