[ROM] Stock 2.1.1.C.0.0 w/ Root

Search This thread

efeboAbel

Sep 7, 2011
San Salvador
I installed 2.1.1.C.0.0-RE.zip and no cwm and touchscreen not responding

hi, i got a sony xperia x10 mini pro, i tried to install 2.1.1.C.0.0-RE.zip and i did, but the touch screen is not responsive at all, nor the keyboard, and when i reboot the phone, i tried to press the back button to visualize the cwm menu but no luck at all, all i can see after the "SE Splash" it's the SE logo and then the init screen of the phone, the one with the slider to unlock, but not responsive at all

so, how do i manage to install another rom, how do i visualized the cwm menu?

hi, i got a sony xperia x10 mini pro, i tried to install 2.1.1.C.0.0-RE.zip and i did, but the touch screen is not responsive at all, nor the keyboard, and when i reboot the phone, i tried to press the back button to visualize the cwm menu but no luck at all, all i can see after the "SE Splash" it's the SE logo and then the init screen of the phone, the one with the slider to unlock, but not responsive at all

so, how do i manage to install another rom, how do i visualized the cwm menu?
This rom is for X10 Mini, not for the Pro; there's another section for X10 Mini Pro @ http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=727

After power on your phone, when you see the first letters, press the back button repeatedly until you see cwm screen.

hurlof

Dec 24, 2010
Can someone upload clean ROM? NO root, NO clockwork mode. Clean as fresh snow. I can´t use seus - usb not working so I need to upload file to my SD card, use cwm and have (hopefuly) clean cell with clean firmware to use varanty so they can repait my usb port. PM me with link or post it here. Thx.

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
Can I flash this ROm over CM 7 with nA kernel.

I am new to the thread, nA kernel is 2.6.29.6 while this is showing 2.6.29 version, bit confuse. Please clarify unless I may brick this device.

Any advice //

nerodante80

Oct 11, 2009
Please, noob here. I have stock 1.6 X10 mini. How do I flash these roms? I've downloaded flashtool and the rom how do I get the .ftf file? I've done my search but I'm still confused. Plz help.

SmG67

May 2, 2012
Please, noob here. I have stock 1.6 X10 mini. How do I flash these roms? I've downloaded flashtool and the rom how do I get the .ftf file? I've done my search but I'm still confused. Plz help.

You install roms with xRecovery or Clockworkmod-recovery from the sd-card of your phone, not with flashtool.

First thing though, update your phone with PC-Companion, you should get the latest 2.1 firmware.

nerodante80

Oct 11, 2009
You install roms with xRecovery or Clockworkmod-recovery from the sd-card of your phone, not with flashtool.

First thing though, update your phone with PC-Companion, you should get the latest 2.1 firmware.

That's the problem. Pc companion shows no update for my x10 mini. I installed the latest version n still the same problem.

SmG67

May 2, 2012
That's the problem. Pc companion shows no update for my x10 mini. I installed the latest version n still the same problem.

Make sure you have the Amend-Rom for xRecovery
Copy it to the sdcard of your phone

Use flashtool to root your device
reboot
Use flashtool to install busybox
reboot
Use flashtool to install xrecovery
reboot into xrecovery
Choose backup and restore - make backup
Choose install custom rom from sd-card
Select custom rom from sd-card
Navigate to the rom and choose yes
Press back to get into the main menu
Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset
Choose Wipe Cache
Go into Advanced
Choose Wipe Dalvik-Cache
Choose Wipe Battery statistics
Reboot your phone and hope it boots :) fingers crossed, don't know how well it will play on 1.6

Reactions: dr.norton

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] Stock 2.1.1.C.0.0 with Root

Model number: E10i
    Firmware version: 2.1-update1
    Baseband version: M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53404015
    Kernel version: 2.6.29
    SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1
    Build number: 2.1.1.C.0.0
    BusyBox 1.18.4
    superuser 2.3.6.1 - database v5 - su binary v2.3.1-ef

Download:

Amend version with xRecovery-mini-0.1-beta:
    2.1.1.C.0.0-R.zip 102.21MB

Edify version with ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0-r3:
    2.1.1.C.0.0-RE.zip 104.13MB

For a clipped, lighter and faster version of this rom, take a look the MiN project.
    i've added its edify version to the first post. but, i couldn't try it, unfortunately i don't have spare time on these days. if you try it, don't forget backing up your data and please write your experiences with it. i hope it works as expected.

Make sure you have the Amend-Rom for xRecovery
    Copy it to the sdcard of your phone

Use flashtool to root your device
    reboot
    Use flashtool to install busybox
    reboot
    Use flashtool to install xrecovery
    reboot into xrecovery
    Choose backup and restore - make backup
    Choose install custom rom from sd-card
    Select custom rom from sd-card
    Navigate to the rom and choose yes
    Choose Wipe data/Factory Reset
    Choose Wipe Cache
    Go into Advanced
    Choose Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    Choose Wipe Battery statistics
    Reboot your phone and hope it boots :) fingers crossed, don't know how well it will play on 1.6