[Q] Liberate Italian Shift

Search This thread

ai585

Feb 26, 2011
I just got the HTC shift (italian version) and am having no luck in liberating it. What method did you use? I have the files and followed MoDaCo website, but liberate never shows up on the options screen. Please help.

I also posted this under USB.Tools help. Sorry for the cross post.

I was able to get to USB Tools. The liberate.lnk file was corrupted. Still trying to get it to work. Does 'wm' mean windows mobile media center?

Last edited:

xen0blade

Nov 26, 2008
Ben's Outlet, huh? Yeah, same thing here, only I don't have a sim card I can try yet. Managed to get Vista reinstalled in english, but currently I don't have a working Display switching ability. If you reinstall factory vista, it's in Italian, at least on mine, so watch out for that.

stagsval20

Jul 16, 2012
htc shift updation

have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me

natboy

Mar 7, 2011
Anchorage, AK
have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me

I was running into this as well. Make sure the CAB file is in the My Documents folder in the SnapVue side and it should work.