Body Glove Case for RAZR Maxx

Search This thread

obaki69

Feb 6, 2010
Just got the body glove case from ebay. Fits nicely. Pics to come.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

ckidwell

Oct 27, 2012
Been looking for a case. How's the feel and does it go in and out of the pocket smoothly?

Reactions: itsdubai

tooter1

Oct 10, 2010
TN
ThisThreadIsUselessWithoutPichers.jpg

POPE3909

Feb 12, 2013
way to leave us hangin dude

I use a case that I picked up at Verizon. It's not nearly as rugged as an OtterBox but it's gorgeous, low-profile, and has a kickstand. The holster is kind of a tight fit, but I have never used holsters anyway (a nice screen protector is good enough for me.) I've dropped my phone from two feet a couple of times and it's still ok, but I wouldn't place a ton of faith in this case when it comes to trauma.

vz. to/QZg3g1 (shortened Verizon link - remove the space after the "." as I can't post links yet.)

kudosmog

Aug 2, 2010
lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.

gopr0006.jpg

gopr0003.jpg

gopr0005b.jpg

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
lol @ rezzed thread....I dunno if this is the same one he got way back when, but since I just got the phone here is my body glove case. I like it so far. I can rest it on the screen side without worrying about a piece of sand or something scratching it. Getting a skinomi to protect the screen anyway though.

gopr0006.jpg

gopr0003.jpg

gopr0005b.jpg

Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

kudosmog

Aug 2, 2010
Don't get skinomi... the one on my RAZR HD was my first skinomi and it'll be my last... orange peel, came with bumps and scratches that never went away my screen looks disgusting right now...

That case looks sick! Too bad I can't find it for the non-maxx, hit me up if you find one like this for the non-maxx please!

I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I've also used bestskinever, zagg, some german company, the generic garbage at vzw and sprint stores, as well as cheap ebay junk. Skinomi is the only brand I liked. Feels good to draw on, no "scratches" present on the skin like with other brands (especially prevalent on the view 4g with the pen. Friend had one as well with a BSE skin on it, and you could see marks all over the screen protector that never went away).

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
I've used Skinomi on multiple products in the past, never had a single problem. I wonder if you got a bad one, or if they recently changed their mfg process? I've used them on both my touchpad tablets, asus transformers, htc evo, htc view 4g...

I'm going to stick with them unless they really did change their product. If they did, I'll know in a few days.

Alright please let me know! If I got a bad one I'll do a warranty claim I don't wanna stay stuck with this thing...

kudosmog

Aug 2, 2010
I'd suggest doing a warranty claim anyway.
They specifically say there is no yellowing, so if yours has that issue they should replace it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been looking for a case. How's the feel and does it go in and out of the pocket smoothly?