HTC One aka M7 launched...

Search This thread

dahmmy

Jan 15, 2010
I also have my phone for less than a month. Feel cheated too.

Why the whining???

Enjoy the phone you have ---- these days 6 months is like the lifecycle of a phone before next one appears.

Im thinking of this or s4 4.7 is perfect size for me had a note but it was just too big, nice phone but two hands needed no ty...

sebastianlow

Mar 26, 2011
Singapore
I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.

soyuutaku

Jul 12, 2010
Hong Kong
I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.

Can't agree more. We need a good dev team for x920e/x920d...

philippecr

May 27, 2008
I personally thinks mdeejay is a good dev to have. :)

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

v-b-n

Feb 17, 2010
Singapore
For once I am happy there is not a flood of ROMs for a phone ... less playing and more enjoying ;)

Yes mdeejay is developing for all versions, just that updates only come when there are leaks or test ROMs coming out, otherwise what do you expect the dev to do each day to the same rom ... and hence during that time you have MODs and tweaks to play with :D

Reactions: forelli

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nokia 920? did u came to the wrong thread? :d
    For once I am happy there is not a flood of ROMs for a phone ... less playing and more enjoying ;)

Yes mdeejay is developing for all versions, just that updates only come when there are leaks or test ROMs coming out, otherwise what do you expect the dev to do each day to the same rom ... and hence during that time you have MODs and tweaks to play with :D