[Q] Hard Brick XT910

Search This thread

thebeatnikbill

Jun 5, 2013
Hi, I'm probably not the first to inquire but my search has turned up no real results.

My RAZR XT910 has no recovery system after i once stupidly replaced the stock with BMM and later BMM got disabled while i was trying out the Paranoid Android ROM.

So now the only activity my phone gives is the 'M' logo for a few seconds when i plug it in to the wall.

So, what I'm asking for is if by some magic there's a way to fix this.

In the case of other phones I've heard mention of JTAG but nothing I've been able to find seems to be what would solve my problem.

I've pretty much come to accept that it's a paperweight now, but I justed wanted to know for sure, is it so?

Thanks.

yevel3

Jan 9, 2014
look at my post

look at my post
i think its same problem
someone answer there and help me

Vallerino WR

Apr 14, 2012
Lucca
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Hi, I'm probably not the first to inquire but my search has turned up no real results.

My RAZR XT910 has no recovery system after i once stupidly replaced the stock with BMM and later BMM got disabled while i was trying out the Paranoid Android ROM.

So now the only activity my phone gives is the 'M' logo for a few seconds when i plug it in to the wall.

In the case of other phones I've heard mention of JTAG but nothing I've been able to find seems to be what would solve my problem.

I've pretty much come to accept that it's a paperweight now, but I justed wanted to know for sure, is it so?

Thanks.

You have to flash stock firmwear again using rds lite,iF YOU have no more BATTERY and cannot program you have to use the factory cable (6-7$) and you'll have again your phone

see here 3th post
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47502301#post47502301

Reactions: thebeatnikbill

franstorm

Apr 21, 2014
Factory cable Works as a power supply? Its that the problem, cause i opened the Phone and took and plug the wires directly to the +|- terminal, then i get battery ok, etc. But, not a single pc notebook Or whatever is able to recognized fastboot.. So, Factory cable could fix this? Or is the sale that i did, Just a power suplly to have "battery ok"

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks.

You have to flash stock firmwear again using rds lite,iF YOU have no more BATTERY and cannot program you have to use the factory cable (6-7$) and you'll have again your phone

see here 3th post
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47502301#post47502301