[Q] Could someone explain something?

Search This thread

LunaEros

Jan 20, 2014
Hickory, NC
Why is it so hard to get replies to posts?

I DO research on the forums and and the nets search engines when I run into a problem and try to figure out things for myself.
Reason being is I don't like to ask for help if I can avoid it.

I know there are scores of Android power users and experts and developers themselves on these boards.
But it seems like whenever I ask for help I hardly ever get any replies.
And strangely enough it seems like I get even less help here on xda than other sites.

I'm beginning to think that people have something against me.

Could someone please explain why this is?
Am I doing something wrong or have I offended people by being new to Android and not comprehending it instantly?

prafull07

Jan 15, 2014
kolhapur
Why is it so hard to get replies to posts?

I DO research on the forums and and the nets search engines when I run into a problem and try to figure out things for myself.
Reason being is I don't like to ask for help if I can avoid it.

I know there are scores of Android power users and experts and developers themselves on these boards.
But it seems like whenever I ask for help I hardly ever get any replies.
And strangely enough it seems like I get even less help here on xda than other sites.

I'm beginning to think that people have something against me.

Could someone please explain why this is?
Am I doing something wrong or have I offended people by being new to Android and not comprehending it instantly?

hey, might be you should use some 'catchy'title which can draw attention of people. people usually open the thread if they get with the title.

LunaEros

Jan 20, 2014
Hickory, NC
So it's prejudice then?

Nice. Hold it against ALL new users.
It's their fault since they don't instantly comprehend Android in a mainly Windows dominated world the past 2+ decades.
Oh. And none of it is the numerous manufacturers fault that so many droves of newbies are out here because of them swamping the market with affordable Android devices the past 5 years.

That's nice to know what kind of crowd is here.