soek1533

Oct 13, 2012
lg stop korea g pro(F240S,240L) KITKAT update
cause some of phone have hardware break after kitkat update
so now, can't update kitkat......

Last edited:

galapagos

Mar 11, 2013
It's not due to any hardware "break". They have temporarily stopped the updating process because of various pesty bugs that significantly increased the users visiting/calling their service center. Here's the official announcement. It basically says the kitkat update has been temporarily suspended to make it more stable but will resume in early April.
Ly8oeYZ.png

caterpiez

Mar 13, 2009
It's not due to any hardware "break". They have temporarily stopped the updating process because of various pesty bugs that significantly increased the users visiting/calling their service center. Here's the official announcement. It basically says the kitkat update has been temporarily suspended to make it more stable but will resume in early April.
Ly8oeYZ.png

How about F240K?

juzerali

May 2, 2011
Chicago
The biggest annoyance that I've faced is, that the mic doesn't work in Viber, Skype, and other VoIP apps!

it sucks!

galapagos

Mar 11, 2013
I think he meant the international version ^^

That's my point. The announcement was made for the domestic models in Korea as it's mentioned many times it's for F240 models. For international models you should seek information from your local LG or the carrier.

Sent from my LG-F240K using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts