How can check my htc one's firmware ?

Search This thread

supremazy

Jul 30, 2010
How can check my htc one's firmware.I did "fastboot getvar all" but it stuck at "waiting for device "

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
Go into the device manager and see if you can find your phone or a device without drivers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Htc sync manager does cause problems. You should be able to find just USB drivers

supremazy

Jul 30, 2010
Go into the device manager and see if you can find your phone or a device without drivers

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Htc sync manager does cause problems. You should be able to find just USB drivers

It says My HTC on device manager when plugged in.

xxerkxx

Oct 21, 2010
It´s says wating-for-device when the fastboot client on the phone is not activated. Which leads me to belive you are not fastboot mode. When the phone is turned on as normal you can get there by typing "adb reboot bootloader". If you also have adb on your computer.

Or when turned off, hold power + volume down. This will enter the phone in bootloader state. Scroll with volume buttons to fastboot and press power to confirm. IF there is a usb connection when entering the bootloader the phone will automatically enter fastboot mode and the above navigation through the menu should not be needed.

There will be a red text declaring fastboot usb when you are set up.

BlockABoots

Nov 16, 2013
Seriously...you should not be playing with devices as these...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's not really helpful is it, why waste your time posting something like that?

Supremazy, usually when adb can't find your device and all drivers are installed correctly it means you don't have USB Debugging mode turned on in the developers option on the phone. Enable that and then try again.

Last edited: