[Q] Home Button won't wake phone

Search This thread

vonerk

Nov 11, 2011
Philadelphia
Just upgraded to Rooted KK from Rooted NB4 after a long and tedious process. Now the Home button will not wake the phone or take me back to home screen with single press. I am running Wanam Exposed and tried checking and unchecking "Disable wake HOME button" no joy there. Double press works, takes me to S-Voice. Long press takes me to background apps. So I know the button works. It just won't work with a single press! Anybody else having this issue? Anybody know of a fix? Is there a setting that I am overlooking? Phone works perfect other than that. It's just annoying!

hp79

Nov 14, 2007
Tigard, OR
Are you using another launcher? I'm using Nova Lancher over stock NC2, and they have a setting for what happens when pressing home once.
Or maybe your Wanam installation was screwed, it actually disabled home button on even though it's showing it's not. If this is the case, you might wanna try reinstalling xposed framework, and then reinstall wanam.

Reactions: vonerk

vonerk

Nov 11, 2011
Philadelphia
Are you using another launcher? I'm using Nova Lancher over stock NC2, and they have a setting for what happens when pressing home once.
Or maybe your Wanam installation was screwed, it actually disabled home button on even though it's showing it's not. If this is the case, you might wanna try reinstalling xposed framework, and then reinstall wanam.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. I'm just using the stock launcher , but if reinstalling Wanam does't work I will Try Nova Launcher.

vonerk

Nov 11, 2011
Philadelphia

Crap, uninstalled Wanam, uninstalled other modules, uninstalled then reinstalled xposed framework reinstalled Wanam. Didn't work.

hp79

Nov 14, 2007
Tigard, OR
Crap, uninstalled Wanam, uninstalled other modules, uninstalled then reinstalled xposed framework reinstalled Wanam. Didn't work.

In that case, i would say fuc it and factory reset. Might have to get it flashed again if factory reset doesnt fix it. I had a wierd thing happen to me where I had to flash it twice to get things working properly.

vonerk

Nov 11, 2011
Philadelphia
Does anybody happen to have the system/usr/keylayout files so I can compare them to what I got. Just in case one of mine got screwed up?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.