[Q] Samsung galaxy s3 sgh-i747

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

scorpio55555

Jul 5, 2014
Hi everyone,
I like always am in a oakward situation and need your help if help can be provided to solve my problem.
First you need to know that i am in jail and dont have access to a pc, then i have a samsung s3 that for some reason got on the national black list. I cannot use it anymore unless i change the phone's imei. I have tried to root the phone without pc but always something missing or not working. I hsve access to internet trough a other phone and never rooted a phone before. This been said, i consider my self smart enough to follow instructions to solve my problem. Thank you all in advance for any help that vould be provided
Regards

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Changing a devices imei is known as cloning, and except in very specific circumstances it is highly illegal. Even when certain requirements are met I personally feel it is extremely questionable as to the legality. Even if it is really legal and you met the requirements, ive heard about too many people that ended up having all sorts of odd problems after attempting it.
Also, afaik, it simply cannot be done without a computer and certain software.

One last thing, just so you are aware of it, due to the legal issues surrounding this, posting the information you are requesting is against the policies of just about every forum on the net. Any info that was out there at one time, or is discovered posted again gets deleted. Too many people were using it to clone stolen devices.

I am sorry, I know that's not the answer you were wanting to hear....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changing a devices imei is known as cloning, and except in very specific circumstances it is highly illegal. Even when certain requirements are met I personally feel it is extremely questionable as to the legality. Even if it is really legal and you met the requirements, ive heard about too many people that ended up having all sorts of odd problems after attempting it.
    Also, afaik, it simply cannot be done without a computer and certain software.

One last thing, just so you are aware of it, due to the legal issues surrounding this, posting the information you are requesting is against the policies of just about every forum on the net. Any info that was out there at one time, or is discovered posted again gets deleted. Too many people were using it to clone stolen devices.

I am sorry, I know that's not the answer you were wanting to hear....