[REQ] Modded Sec Wallpaper.apk or Alternative

Search This thread

AngelxSalazar

Jan 30, 2012
Long Beach
I have spent quite some time searching Google looking for a modded Sec Wallpaper.apk that has all the AOSP 4.2 wallpapers or an alternative to allow me to set a different wallpaper on my lock screen as I have removed the TouchWiz launcher and replaced it with the stock 4.2 launcher and only have the option to set a lock screen wallpaper using this. I have also tried editing the apk using ninjamorph with no success any help would be much appreciated as I am trying to get as much of a AOSP feel on my T889 as possible while still using a TW ROM (Jedi-X).

Sent using xda premium

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
I have spent quite some time searching Google looking for a modded Sec Wallpaper.apk that has all the AOSP 4.2 wallpapers or an alternative to allow me to set a different wallpaper on my lock screen as I have removed the TouchWiz launcher and replaced it with the stock 4.2 launcher and only have the option to set a lock screen wallpaper using this. I have also tried editing the apk using ninjamorph with no success any help would be much appreciated as I am trying to get as much of a AOSP feel on my T889 as possible while still using a TW ROM (Jedi-X).

Sent using xda premium

Just add the TW launcher back but use the launcher of your choice. If you go to display settings you will be able to set both.

Hope this helps.

BTW there is JEDI AOSP now

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!