[THEME] GLOW By Lambert (JPY optimized)

Search This thread

Lurdy

Oct 26, 2010
Somewhere, probably
Sup guys.
I'd like to introduce you a new theme made by FrAndroid's Lambert, a mix of several styles, like MIUI, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and HTC Sense.

Please be forgiving, it's his first theme, and might contain several bugs, which I invite you to post in this topic.

Theme modifications:
-3.0 Popup style, with blue glow effect
-Transparent notification bar
-Green volume bar, HTC style
-New switch buttons in notification menu, iPhone-like

/!\ - THIS THEME MIGHT CONTAIN BUGS. I, OR LAMBERT, CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISFUNCTIONMENT CAUSED BY THIS THEME. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
- THIS THEME WAS TESTED ON DARKY'S JPY VERSION. IT MIGHT NOT FULLY WORK ON OTHER VERSIONS, POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH IT

Some screens:

Have a try, and let me know what you think about it :)

Download Link

Last edited:

Spitfire128

Sep 23, 2008
I really like this theme. I hope you'll try not to make it too much of a mix though! It'll look inconsistent. Personally I'd mostly leave out Sense and make it a Gingerbread OR Honeycomb + MIUI look.

Also, it says "Darkys ROM" on the power-menu.. But I'm on Doc's, and it didn't say anything before. So..yeah. Might want to take that out.

Also, this issue also probably carried over from darky's, if you look at the first screenshot, "Rotation auto" is cut off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sup guys.
    I'd like to introduce you a new theme made by FrAndroid's Lambert, a mix of several styles, like MIUI, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, and HTC Sense.

Please be forgiving, it's his first theme, and might contain several bugs, which I invite you to post in this topic.

Theme modifications:
    -3.0 Popup style, with blue glow effect
    -Transparent notification bar
    -Green volume bar, HTC style
    -New switch buttons in notification menu, iPhone-like

/!\ - THIS THEME MIGHT CONTAIN BUGS. I, OR LAMBERT, CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISFUNCTIONMENT CAUSED BY THIS THEME. USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    - THIS THEME WAS TESTED ON DARKY'S JPY VERSION. IT MIGHT NOT FULLY WORK ON OTHER VERSIONS, POST HERE IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH IT

Some screens:

Have a try, and let me know what you think about it :)

Download Link
    I don't see any bug :)