Good games that work/don't work on the Atrix

Search This thread

thunderpack

Dec 15, 2010
Charlotte
Words with friends doesn't seem to support the resolution properly, you can't pull the rightmost tile so you have to trick it to get that tile

cenkaetaya

Dec 24, 2008
Ya it sucks H.A.W.X doesnt display properly and its my favorite game.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

eatkabab

Jan 4, 2007
Jet car stunts
reckless racing
don't work

Thankfully, SpeedX does work, the only game I actually play. Mini squadron isn't bad either.

Nubz0r

Feb 21, 2011
I tried a few of the "top" games and found that "Unblock Me" doesn't work well (resolution issues) but is playable. I also cannot get the "Live" Poker or Blackjack to function (force closes while trying to join a game--software issues?).

Angry Birds, Slice It, Alchemy, and X Construction all seemed to work properly though.

spielnicht

Dec 15, 2008
DC
FIFA10 installs but fails at downloading game content :-( I was so bloody looking forward to playing it when I got my Atrix cause it sucked donkey @ss on my N1.

SquareBare

Aug 1, 2010
FIFA10 installs but fails at downloading game content :-( I was so bloody looking forward to playing it when I got my Atrix cause it sucked donkey @ss on my N1.

That's an EA game right?
I think that EA has to just set a variable in their server to allow the Atrix to download all their games. I have heard the same about Need for Speed Shift. It would seem that it will just be a quick fix on their end.

If you have another phone could you use titanium backup to transfer the files and data over? Or just manually copy them from the SD of another phone?

When mine comes I am going to try to find a way to copy all of my gameloft games over with titanium backup. Their policy says "one phone one game", mine says "I already paid once, don't push your luck".

Reactions: stunno

ttccnn

Feb 28, 2011
if u wanna play soccer, try pes 2011, works good.
also tank hero and airattack hd lite

Clienterror

Jun 21, 2010
Quad Cities, Illinois
I'm addicted to home run battle 3d HD. It looks awesome on this phone. Just make sure you get the paid HD version and not the standard free one.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Matchless 11x

Sep 4, 2010
Eastern US
Samurai II: Vengeance is Awesome Paid App
Just downloaded Monster Madness works great haven't had to muck playing time to say whether it was worth the ten dollars. But both games look awesome.

colin725

Feb 15, 2009
Jet car stunts
reckless racing
don't work

Thankfully, SpeedX does work, the only game I actually play. Mini squadron isn't bad either.
Weird, the lite version worked for me.

Samurai II and Dungeon Defenders are the two must gets. Just tried Dungeon Hunter (Diablo like game from gameloft) and it works fine but graphics don't compare those games. Modern Warfare sandstorm works but has some graphical issues which don't affect gameplay.

W

WiredPirate

Sims 3 & Worms

I previously purchased "Sims 3" & "Worms" for my Captivate. Both games installed on my Atrix but when I go to download the data they need it gives me an unsupported device error.. Anyone else getting this error? I am on WiFi..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got this game from the market called Samurai II: Vengeance. I believe it's the only game on market right now that only supports the tegra 2 chip other than dungeon defenders if i am not mistaken. it runs so smooth and graphics are just stunning. it's a must have on our phones!

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.madfingergames.SamuraiII&feature=search_result

That's an EA game right?
    I think that EA has to just set a variable in their server to allow the Atrix to download all their games. I have heard the same about Need for Speed Shift. It would seem that it will just be a quick fix on their end.

If you have another phone could you use titanium backup to transfer the files and data over? Or just manually copy them from the SD of another phone?

When mine comes I am going to try to find a way to copy all of my gameloft games over with titanium backup. Their policy says "one phone one game", mine says "I already paid once, don't push your luck".
    I was hooked FF tactics and the old school sega game shining force for those that remember it. So if its like FF tactics then I will most likely enjoy it. How is the story on it so far?

Pretty deep. There is a bunch of different character branches you can take later on in the game. When the description says 60+ hours... ya I'm like 15 or so in (I keep splitting my time between SS and FPse) and I don't see an end in sight