[Q] Sleeve Options

Search This thread

muzicman82

Dec 27, 2007
Wilmington, DE
I'm looking for a microfiber or neoprene type sleeve for the Galaxy Tab 10.1. I've found the Samsung Leather Sleeve, which wouldn't be horrible, but I am not a huge fan of leather.

I really like RadTech's Sleevz for MacBook's, but they don't have the right size.. Something similar would be fantastic.

I don't like those cases that hold the unit and open like a book. When I want to use this thing, it will be coming out of the case.

Anyone have one or seen any?

ikon8

Feb 23, 2010
L.A.
I've been looking for a nice sleeve/pouch for awhile. I just order the Waterfield Xoom sleeve to see how it fits. Waterfield makes some great high-quality sleeves.

muzicman82

Dec 27, 2007
Wilmington, DE
I've been looking for a nice sleeve/pouch for awhile. I just order the Waterfield Xoom sleeve to see how it fits. Waterfield makes some great high-quality sleeves.

I've seen their stuff before. It's quite nice... although maybe a bit more bulky than I am hoping for.

How close is the Xoom 10.1 to the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in size? I was actually also looking at MacBook Air 11" cases, but they don't work.

ikon8

Feb 23, 2010
L.A.
They're very close in dimensions, except the 10.1 is obviously quite thinner. The 10.1 is only 6mm longer and 3mm wider which are tiny amounts so any Xoom sleeve should fit fine, it'll prolly just have some wiggle room because of the difference in thickness.

Waterfield also has a slip in sleeve like the one your looking for, for the Xoom.

Last edited:

jeremydk

Jun 11, 2010
I asked Waterfield about these. They believe the Sleevecase will fit, but the tablet will stick out of the xoom "Slipcase".

They also said to expect new sizes in the coming weeks.

brentnall11

Dec 28, 2008
I just got a sleeve from Amazon today. It's for ipad and made by Philips. I would post a link but I have to have 8 post first. It's black and red and fits great. Plus its reversible and for $10, you can't beat it. Just search "ipad sleeve Philips"

Jun 21, 2011
Hey I have a sleeve I ordered custom made from Etsy, it came late so I had already bought the belkin one. So now I have a case and a sleeve that I don't need. I'll sell it to you if you want it. I've never used it so it's new.

Check some pics here: http://imgur.com/XjyrS&83NSp&7hnXx&isTnP

Sleeve is padded with cotton inner lining... pretty neat for those who don't like conventional tablet sleeves.