Help how to install android 4.2 on my a110 4.1

Search This thread

GloryMajd

Dec 21, 2013
Hi guys i have a custom rom 4.1 on my micromax a110 and when I try to install any other rom which is 4.2 it's always stuck on the logo screen it don't boot. Can any please tell me what's the right steps to do for the install or is there any video for that ?

sumit.srkr92

Nov 4, 2013
Very easy

Bro it is very simple just install any 4.2 kernel like "andiroxu kernel"and then install any 4.2 rom plese hit thanks if i helped;)

Reactions: veeradoss

pradeepmaddy

Hi guys i have a custom rom 4.1 on my micromax a110 and when I try to install any other rom which is 4.2 it's always stuck on the logo screen it don't boot. Can any please tell me what's the right steps to do for the install or is there any video for that ?

flash as per the procedure given in the post.... flash 4.2 kernel before flashing the rom:good::good:

Reactions: veeradoss

LostGamer

Mar 2, 2013
Bhopal
Xiaomi Poco X2
Simple Mate..

Simply Follow All Steps..

1. Download Any 4.2 Kernels (You will get them in Kernels Section). Put it in SD Card.
2. Go To CWM. Follow the procedure given in the resp ROM post..
3. Now flash the 4.2 Kernel you just downloaded.
4. Phone will reboot. It will take time for the first time. Have patience. Enjoy.. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Very easy

Bro it is very simple just install any 4.2 kernel like "andiroxu kernel"and then install any 4.2 rom plese hit thanks if i helped;)

flash as per the procedure given in the post.... flash 4.2 kernel before flashing the rom:good::good: