[APP] TCPMP Finger friendly !Update! 26/02/2010

Search This thread

Stpejiok

Dec 1, 2009
Barnaul
dont work in WM 6.5.x
Correct, please

phone: aser neoTouth(S200) FW:ACER F! MOD sense 2.6 Windows Phone: 6.5.5 XIP: 25012 OS:25014 Language: Ru OEM: 3.003c Sense: 2.5.2012

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
I get terrible tearing with this in fullscreen mode and also sometimes in "GUI" mode. It's also slow, nomatter what video playback I choose it isn't smooth at all.

Neo XL

Feb 24, 2006
Kassel
OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
This is my actual skin, only a little change of the skin of netdrg.
If you like it, copy at first from Programs/TCPMP(for backup) the original files fond.bmp and boutons.bmp somewhere on the storage card and overwrite the original files with the attached files.
Good luck.
If someone asks, who is the man on the picture...it´s our new german Superstar (like American Idol) Mehrzad Marashi, a really talented singer.
Look here and especially hear this (I´m Beggin´) or this song (Unchained Melody).
This is the winners song "Don´t Believe".

and a variation with a bigger window - replace all files in Programs/TCPMP with the files inside the folder. I recommend to backup your original files at first.

Last edited:

Phenomenon

Nov 28, 2007
Biggest problem with this player feels like it just wasn't optimized for the HD2. I tryed playing the Transformers movies that it CAME WITH and it felt like it skipped terribly. Why? What can be done to fix it? I love TCPMP, but it's falling behind as the tech races ahead.

skylover

Apr 23, 2010
Anybody know how to access HTC HD2 registry?

I'm quite confused abt getting it done.

Use a registry editor and go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Loader\LoadModuleLow
create new DWORD entry named ffmpeg.plg
assign to it value 1.

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
Biggest problem with this player feels like it just wasn't optimized for the HD2. I tryed playing the Transformers movies that it CAME WITH and it felt like it skipped terribly. Why? What can be done to fix it? I love TCPMP, but it's falling behind as the tech races ahead.

Why don't you use an encoder and play videos in .mp4 format with the media player (Pictures and videos)?

Phenomenon

Nov 28, 2007
Why don't you use an encoder and play videos in .mp4 format with the media player (Pictures and videos)?

what would you choose? re-encode ALL your videos to .mp4 or use a player that can play various formats? TCPMP use to be the godsend when it came to formats, but I guess it's gone. No other solution but to re-encode, but that's such a pain.

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
what would you choose? re-encode ALL your videos to .mp4 or use a player that can play various formats? TCPMP use to be the godsend when it came to formats, but I guess it's gone. No other solution but to re-encode, but that's such a pain.

Ye I know, it takes forever to encode (at least on my AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+). I have bought Coreplayer tho and had it since the Diamond days, couldn't be happier with it really.

abhi28479

Apr 1, 2010
Anybody know how to access HTC HD2 registry?

I'm quite confused abt getting it done.

Use a registry editor and go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Loader\LoadModuleLow
create new DWORD entry named ffmpeg.plg
assign to it value 1.

Download PHM registry(a search in the forums or pocketnow will get u started).
FLV files are jus playing flawlessly in TCPMP.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+3]New version subtitles and flv support and real wvga skin[/size]

tcpmp_wvga.jpg

This version is based on new version here http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5685536&postcount=1

For subtitles need change DirectDraw to GDI