[Q] Has anybody been able to make voice dialing through a bluetooth handset work?

Search This thread

azichek

Apr 6, 2010
Just checked, I press my jawbone button for 2 seconds, its says voice dialing, and android says speak now, I say call John Smith on Mobile and it works great. Thanks to MidNight ROM. I love it!!!

Reactions: KennyG123

Nolonolon

Feb 15, 2011
Thanks to everyone involved with MidNIGHT ROM v3.3 my main frustration with Droid has now been resolved!. I can voice dial like a nonsmart phone! Wooooooohoooo! Now if I could just restore my apps. If not ah well. I can always woop some Angry Birds butt again and of course Pocket Legends saves on their servers. But yes vd is working via Jawbone. I'm not sure about others headsets. And where is my Swype ?
I did some back to back calling vigorously and she nailed it every time.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Azichek,
    Try a DK17 ROM. It works there and was broken in DK28. As far as I know, noone knows why. You can use the DK28 modem with a DK17 ROM.
    Just checked, I press my jawbone button for 2 seconds, its says voice dialing, and android says speak now, I say call John Smith on Mobile and it works great. Thanks to MidNight ROM. I love it!!!