I got a red triangle on my kindle fire HD 7, got factory cable too but doesn't work

Search This thread

sun1234

Jan 12, 2014
kjbkb.jpg

IMG_20140111_222341.jpg

I got plugged the factory cable in and the screen diaplayed "fastboot kindle fire" as expected . However, when I used this tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1951254 the newest one (KFHD_SRT_v1.3.5- 7.3.0 (seperate option for restoring factory recovery) )
the tool only displayed waiting for the devices , also I chose the first and third option, same thing happed help me guys.

Last edited:

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
I'm guessing your fastboot drivers aren't installed, look for a device with an yellow triangle in the device manager probably called tate , might say jem or otter2, and tell it to update drivers and point it to where you would have downloaded and extracted the drivers in my signature.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

Reactions: sun1234

sun1234

Jan 12, 2014
I'm guessing your fastboot drivers aren't installed, look for a device with an yellow triangle in the device manager probably called tate , might say jem or otter2, and tell it to update drivers and point it to where you would have downloaded and extracted the drivers in my signature.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM10.1 Tablet UI using xda-developers app

Oh thank you for replying. I got everything fixed. However, I want to flash CM11 on it. I have TWRP 2.6.3.1 and the ROM in the internal storage. I followed the instruction: install newest custom recovery, factory reset and flash the rom. TWRP fail at the flashing rom part. it said something about blaze tablet and otter2 I don't know.Can you help me.
IMG_20140112_122504.jpg

Last edited:

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
You tried to flash a kf2 ROM on a kindle fire HD 7", they aren't compatible. You need to download the correct ROM in the 7" HD development section.

Reactions: sun1234

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You tried to flash a kf2 ROM on a kindle fire HD 7", they aren't compatible. You need to download the correct ROM in the 7" HD development section.