[Q] Moto G soft brick/boot loop after unlocking bootloader..

Search This thread

emmanuel_baez

Jun 18, 2013
Boston
Well it seems that I have bricked or caused a bootloop on my brothers Moto G. I followed the steps carefully to unlock ghe bootloader from Motorola's site and afterwards I can't get it to boot. I've been searching for quite some time and I keep seeing suggestions to go into recovery and factory reset. Problem is it doesn't go into recovery once I select from oot loader mode. Stays on a black screen with Andy laying on his back, opened with the infamous red triangle with and exclamation on it. I'm guessing there's no recovery? Also tried flashing stock recovery with the Moto Tool this morning and still nothing. Has anyone had a similar issue and resolved it or have any suggestions that I could attempt? Would be greatly appreciated.

Well it seems that I have bricked or caused a bootloop on my brothers Moto G. I followed the steps carefully to unlock ghe bootloader from Motorola's site and afterwards I can't get it to boot. I've been searching for quite some time and I keep seeing suggestions to go into recovery and factory reset. Problem is it doesn't go into recovery once I select from oot loader mode. Stays on a black screen with Andy laying on his back, opened with the infamous red triangle with and exclamation on it. I'm guessing there's no recovery? Also tried flashing stock recovery with the Moto Tool this morning and still nothing. Has anyone had a similar issue and resolved it or have any suggestions that I could attempt? Would be greatly appreciated.

Follow this steps to enter recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNXkRtEQlo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Follow this steps to enter recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNXkRtEQlo
    Worked perfectly. i was worried that i made a paperweight.:rolleyes: Thanks again :good:

You're welcome :3