My icon pack I'm making.

Which do you prefer, Icon Pack 1 or 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread
P

podagee

Thanks :) . Should post a screenshot. Also, which icon pack? The first one, or the recently added, new ones?

Im using the phone,messaging,and facebook icons from the first icon pack. I have the 2nd pack but the first is nicer. Maybe call it mdmonster phlats.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-14-17-21-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-14-17-21-01.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 191

MDMonster

Dec 21, 2010
Im using the phone,messaging,and facebook icons from the first icon pack. I have the 2nd pack but the first is nicer. Maybe call it mdmonster phlats.

Looks nice. Not bad of a name, maybe something more like monster-phlat /monster-flat. I don't yet lol.

I'm wonder what peeps are liking more, so I can try to get those 'pushed' out more. I went ahead and made a poll, to pick which is preferred more.

P

podagee

Looks nice. Not bad of a name, maybe something more like monster-phlat /monster-flat. I don't yet lol.

I'm wonder what peeps are liking more, so I can try to get those 'pushed' out more. I went ahead and made a poll, to pick which is preferred more.

Just waiting on a full theme for lg home by you. With a all icons made like the 1st icon pack.

MDMonster

Dec 21, 2010
Just waiting on a full theme for lg home by you. With a all icons made like the 1st icon pack.

Like specifically for the LG launcher? I don't know if I'd make one for it, but I'll try once I get making an apk figured out. I want to make an icon pack that you can use with any custom launcher that supports custom icon packs. :p

MDMonster

Dec 21, 2010
Here is a link to my thread for wallpapers. Anyone wanting a wallpaper, head on over there and check out what I've made so far. I'll take request too :) . I'll add the link to the OP.

My Wallpapers

P

podagee

Like specifically for the LG launcher? I don't know if I'd make one for it, but I'll try once I get making an apk figured out. I want to make an icon pack that you can use with any custom launcher that supports custom icon packs. :p

Multi launcher apk's are awesome. Oh here is another name maybe, monster-pastels. It looks kinda like pastel.

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile

In RocketSauce89's themes thread he has made LGHome themes that are also compatible with other launchers.

Reactions: MDMonster

MDMonster

Dec 21, 2010
Icon Pack updated with more Icons. Sadly only 4, but I'm trying whenever possible lol.

And yes, it is still alive. I haven't abandon it lol :p

It is Pack 1. I'm gonna put all my 'icon work time' into Pack 1, the one most voted :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP. Just extract it and use a custom launcher to change any icons on your homescreen/'desktop' .

Icon Pack 1
    picture.php

Icon Pack 2
    picture.php

I'm making an icon pack, and figured I'd show what I've made thus far to you guys. I would have an apk at the ready, but constantly having trouble getting the hang of making an apk :p . For now I have a zip with the current icon, if you guys like them, can change icons on your homescreen to them that way for now. I also haven't figured out a name lol.​

If anyone has any suggestions, just let me know and I'll add them.

I am kinda slow at updating, I do construction and am normally BEAT by the end of the day, so I'm a bit slow. Sorry :(

There are two icon packs I'm working on. Do leave feedback on which you prefer please, thanks :)

I also make wallpapers. You want any and/or wanna make a request, here over to it and check it out :)

My Wallpaper Thread
    No idea on a name, but the pastel colors are decent looking.

Sent from my Vs980 running Xdabbeb's 24a
    great

Read OP.

Sent from a ⓜⓐⓗⓓⓘ-ⓐⓕⓘⓔⓓ ใง ง2 ใร980

Cant wait to use it...
    /server irc.freenode.net
    #lg-g2

:)

In RocketSauce89's themes thread he has made LGHome themes that are also compatible with other launchers.