AOSP for our device?

Search This thread

mammoth55555

Jun 7, 2009
yma4ejyb.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First ; Upcoming devices

Our maintainers are working on all of the new flagships, including the new HTC One, S5, Note 3 Exynos and the Oppo Find 7a. More immediately, the Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Wifi (mondrianwifi) and Xperia SP (huashan) are near ready for nightly support. We’ll do a post on our G+ account when these nightlies kick off officially.
    this tread has been wrote on Last Week in CyanogenMod at 28th of April. I mean we have to wait a lil more.

Second ; you are in wrong section my friend you have to move that on Q/A.

Respect
    Just wait :) cynagonmod is working ;)

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    GO HERE

i've opened a thread guys - please go here and participate and help as much as you can.
    Something really strange and annoying that up till now there's no AOSP for our devices..... Are there any updates... Because I can't wait to see pure Android experience on our devices

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    There are many apps on play store/xda that helps implement spen on aosp ROMs (GMD spen control,note buddy,lg keyboard provides handwriting recognition,Asus gallery has air view)

I would really like to have a clean aosp experience on my n900

Note 3 N900 running VN-13.1 with stock kernel
    Note 2 N7100 running phoenix ROM v17 with stock kernel
    Nexus72012(grouper)running carbon ROM nightlies(full f2fs)with faux123 kernel .25u

good to know that - OK people - lets start this PROJECT - i'm willing to help in any way i can :good: