BMS Kernel not flashing correctly

Search This thread

Sep 17, 2010
Los Angeles
I am currently on SlimKat 6.0 stable. I decided to flash the BMS kernel 3.4. Downloaded the latest version and flashed it in recover. The phone boots up fine and I get touch response, but there is nothing showing...no display at all.

Any ideas on what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
I am currently on SlimKat 6.0 stable. I decided to flash the BMS kernel 3.4. Downloaded the latest version and flashed it in recover. The phone boots up fine and I get touch response, but there is nothing showing...no display at all.

Thanks in advance.

There is a little extra work that must go into flashing BMS. Gideon actually posts beta on his G+ page then once he feels they are stable enough, he posts them here. What you see on xda is actually out of date which is why you have no touch response. You'll want to flash the 7/01 beta release from his page. That is the one that I am on with SlimKat stable 6. You'll want to keep your eyes locked into his G+ page every few weeks if you want regular beta releases.

Reactions: 996

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks in advance.

There is a little extra work that must go into flashing BMS. Gideon actually posts beta on his G+ page then once he feels they are stable enough, he posts them here. What you see on xda is actually out of date which is why you have no touch response. You'll want to flash the 7/01 beta release from his page. That is the one that I am on with SlimKat stable 6. You'll want to keep your eyes locked into his G+ page every few weeks if you want regular beta releases.
    thanks bud! appreciate the help.