[GAME][2.2+] Boomlings

Search This thread

Jrcon

Nov 3, 2012

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
Very cool game! I was already a big fan of Bejeweled, but your game actually puts a bit more strategy into it which makes it more difficult and fun!

Great job!

jpeezy1986

Sep 17, 2011
Ran across this game in the play store and been playin it ever since

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

sub7ero

Nov 23, 2012
This game looks awesome, concept is pretty simple but you took care of all details and you polished very carefully all the animations and artwork.
Did you do all that game all alone including sounds and graphics?

Great job though, i love when a developer goes indie :victory:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that a game I made called Boomlings is now live on Google Play!

Check it out if you have time, would love to get some feedback. (Don't worry, its free!) :D

Google Play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.robtopx.boomlings

Thanks =) If anyone has any requests/comments, would love to hear it!
    Just read a review of boomlings on playandroid, nice! What is the new game mode going to be??

I am still trying out a few different formulas for the new mode so it's hard to say. But what I can say is that it will be a completely new experience, and hopefully a lot of fun! :laugh:
    That's nice to hear.. I will do it.. but I have played lot after the save file delete issue.. gold will get added to existing value? And I was not online when I played first time.. so not sure the gold value will be at your side.. but thanks for the offer.. will do now..

**Nothing is True... Everything is Permitted**
    Muffins.. muffins everywhere!

No problem. The gold will be restored to you so that you get current gold + lost gold, so it's no problem. The reason you have to use the support mail from in game is that it automatically includes a unique key that links to your device. :good:
    I did, but nothing happened :(

Then I have no idea... I didntbtry that..

@op... the daily reward is working fine after update now... thanks..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ★Nothing is True.. Everything is Permitted©★
    Have you seen a Muffin..?;)