My touch Q?

Search This thread

Bones25u

Jan 7, 2012
The Q was a cheap imitation of the HTC, which is awesome. That's why the Q cost so much less. It's about more than the specs, it's about the over all quality.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

josh2020glacier

Jan 5, 2012
baltimore/md
At the end of the day HTC is way better dropped mine and my wife's mytouch 4gs in water not one problem lol. Smooth as anything and graphics are way better. My mom got the LG mytouch slide and 2 seconds after picking it up I felt cheap small screen crappy graphics plus the real plasticy feeling. Its a shame on how bad the LG is versus the HTC. No comparison lol

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

joshuasvt

Nov 27, 2010
Kentucky
My brother had the Q, & I find it odd that you like the graphics? That was the most obvious thing I noticed in the 1st 5 seconds I held it! Looked like the Optimus T. I just don't like LG's approach to the MyTouch. I think it was a poor effort & TMobile must have thought so as well. HTC is still superior, & I don't expect the Huwei MyTouch to be much better.

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium

I find it odd that you find it odd that I like something. To each his own.

jjbadd385

Jul 10, 2011
Laurens S.C.
I find it odd that you find it odd that I like something. To each his own.

And what's more odd, is some people can't have a sensible discussion without being a**holes. I wasn't at all being smart or disrespectful..but you find it neccesary to be that way? I now wonder if you're even old enough to be married, sense your childish remarks...

Sent from my customized mt4g using XDA premium

bmg1001

Mar 18, 2012
Los Angeles
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
My wife has the LG e739 and I have the htc mytouch 4G. The HTC is far superior in both build quality and processing. The LG is extremely slow. I even rooted it and took out all the bloated ware and it is still laggy and unresponsive about 100 percent of the time. May 11 is our upgrade date and we both are going to get the one s from tmo. I do however like the graphics on the LG. They did a great job making everything Look pretty but that phone is slow as crap.

-cough cough- Install CM7 -cough cough-

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No dude, it's not. I am just venting and your attacking me for no reason. There is no reason for it. I have not once attacked you.

I'm not attacking you. In any way/shape/fashion or form. If i did, please point it out to me.

You're just coming across as that we are the reason the LG MyTouch has no development sector.

And we have nothing to do with that.