[rom share][KK] Liquid Kitkat for Atrix HD MB886

Search This thread

laofan

Oct 27, 2011
Virginia Beach
I found this rom on line and I took no credit to this rom. All right belong to its developers and flash at your own risk.

You could find the link here.

Update: new links here:
http://liquidsmooth.net/?page_id=12

Go to " LiquidSmooth KK 3.0 - NIGHTLY", then select "Moto_msm8960dt"

Following is old link
http://www.drdevs.com/devs/?dir=teamliquid/official/Test

Note: I am just an user for the rom and know nothing about development. There are some FC in this rom according to some users. Flash this rom if you are fully aware of that.

Last edited:

Black_halo

Jan 26, 2013
Chicago
Just installed and love it so far battery seems decent so far on my stock battery, settings are amazing, kind of like the ose interface but two flaws that I have to report in the 3.1.0 version there is a wifi bluetooth gps and sound toggle in my notifications that I can't figure out how to get rid of and the last and probably biggest flaw is when charging the phone goes crazy . lol I put in my charger and the sytemui freezes and disappears and brings me back to the lockscreen and repeats until I take it out.... Lol still charges but I'm going to reflash and see if it helps any or just flash the 3.0 version and see if there's a difference. Excellent find bro.

ryuben2k

Feb 16, 2012
Saipan
Google Pixel 7 Pro
i just installed this and so far i like it. so far the only problem i encounter is i cant input the ATN. anyone has the same problem?

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Reactions: laofan

Black_halo

Jan 26, 2013
Chicago
No is build to it. Lol

Seriously? The notification toggles kind of defeat the purpose when you have quick settings. I think there might be a way to modify the sytemui with apktoolsapktools or something because it gets really annoying especially since the quick pull down on this rom actually works there's no need for it. I'm going to look for a fix.

centipedes

Oct 17, 2012
very very buggy/broken.
going into APN menu causes phone to crash
sound->volumes causes crash
many random force closes, etc.

on the other hand it is incredibly smooth.

idontkn1

Aug 5, 2013
League City

Yea, I had lots of issues with it as well. I really want to try it for an extended period, but with the FCs on adding an apn I have to wait and hope it gets an update. Really like the customizations available but without me being able to get data plan and mms I am not comfortable testing it more than an hour or two at home. So back to ProBam for the time being.

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Seriously? The notification toggles kind of defeat the purpose when you have quick settings. I think there might be a way to modify the sytemui with apktoolsapktools or something because it gets really annoying especially since the quick pull down on this rom actually works there's no need for it. I'm going to look for a fix.

At first I thought this was the quickbar enabled via developer and thought we could just disable it. But no, it's "another" one besides that one..

very very buggy/broken.
going into APN menu causes phone to crash
sound->volumes causes crash
many random force closes, etc.

on the other hand it is incredibly smooth.

Seems like you did a dirty flash or forget to wipe cache/davik.
Maybe try clean install again?

So far my only issue is FC in liquid wallpapers.

Yea, I had lots of issues with it as well. I really want to try it for an extended period, but with the FCs on adding an apn I have to wait and hope it gets an update. Really like the customizations available but without me being able to get data plan and mms I am not comfortable testing it more than an hour or two at home. So back to ProBam for the time being.

System format, clean new rom install wipe caches. Using philz touch recovery. Tried to go to APN to get data working to log in google, Force closed.

before_c

Dec 13, 2013
Let me get it because i can't setup CM11
THX

same error as CM11......

set_metadata_recursive ; some changes failed
E:error in /(sd path)
(status 7)

maybe recovery problem?
using 6.0.3.2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts