[Q] abd unauthorized, cracked screen

Search This thread

darkjake

Jan 24, 2014
hey guys and dolls, i recently did not drop my phone and while texting my phone cracked itself for no reason under the shatter proof glass. (no dint's or anything, going to try warranty) but before i do that i need to get some data off my phone and i was lucky enough to have it destroyed with debugging on. bad news is i need help here because apparently its unauthorized <.> is there a way to bypass the authorization so i can grab this data?(as well as control the phone itself through commands):confused: and yes its rooted so i need to wipe it to

Last edited:

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Mhl cable and connect to a hdmi monitor and BT mosse

Or if the touch panel is still working try and guwss where the OK button is?

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk

darkjake

Jan 24, 2014
Mhl cable and connect to a hdmi monitor and BT mosse

Or if the touch panel is still working try and guwss where the OK button is?

no nothing is working on touchscreen so i cannot connect bluetooth mouse or click anything on screen
edit:BUT i can see everything i just need a way of unlocking and texting+calling with a laptop and my phone

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
no nothing is working on touchscreen so i cannot connect bluetooth mouse or click anything on screen
edit:BUT i can see everything i just need a way of unlocking and texting+calling with a laptop and my phone

Mhl is the easiest.

Have you got Cwm installed? You could do a nandroid using vol up/down keys.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
and BT mosse

I actually laughed at this. Is that a NZ word for mouse or just your own way of writing it? :p

You can see everything? Get a USB OTG and connect a regular USB mouse/mosse and off you go! It's plug and play, so no need to change any settings using the touch screen.