[APP][BETA] TV Show Favs 3.0 beta

Search This thread

motazsayed

Oct 28, 2009
Cairo
i love it, it looks soooo goood, but I really miss the widgets, any idea when the beta that includ widgets will be released?

Thanks

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Yes! Been using your app for a loooong time, and i use it every day (Yes, i'm rocking Premium version), so i'll have to take a look at this. Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Ok, installed and tried it. It's really good, but i did find one bug; nothing shows up in "My Schedule".

Edit: One more thing. I'm using the Galaxy Note with a 1280x800 resolution screen, and the background (dark theme) is in low quality which includes banding. Is it 16 or 24-bit?

Last edited:

m_kranzler11

Nov 5, 2007
Do you have any screen shots of the banding issue? Regarding the schedule, are you sure you have the screen configured in a way that should give results (shows with schedule enabled, proper start and end times, etc.)?

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Yup, here it is (god i hope you can see it lol)

uploadfromtaptalk1323324439226.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

seriosbrad

Sep 2, 2010
Alberta
Bought the current version of the main app some time ago and have been using it quite a bit, it's a great tool. The beta is even more awesome. I can wait for the widget, I'd like to see the social stuff soon too. Gotta spam my facebook wall y'know :p

0ftal

Mar 21, 2010
Wowww!!! just awesome!! slick fast and really beautiful on ICS, Galaxy S I9000..
The only issue is that it doesnt have http://www.myepisodes.com import support..

I have over 55(!!) shows.. and inserting each of them into your db would take forever.. any way you could support importing the stats from that site?

I would certainly buy that app when it's get released with that feature..

Edit:

Bug report:
App crashes when marking whole seasons as watched too fast..

Last edited:

m_kranzler11

Nov 5, 2007
Wowww!!! just awesome!! slick fast and really beautiful on ICS, Galaxy S I9000..
The only issue is that it doesnt have http://www.myepisodes.com import support..

I have over 55(!!) shows.. and inserting each of them into your db would take forever.. any way you could support importing the stats from that site?

I would certainly buy that app when it's get released with that feature..

Edit:

Bug report:
App crashes when marking whole seasons as watched too fast..

Thanks for the report. I hope to have this resolved in the next release.

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Italian translation added! ;)
First version but it should be at least ok. :D

Inviato dal mio HTC Flyer P510e usando Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts