Mean User and calling me a**hol* when he was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?

Mod edit: Attachment removed - private messages are private. Keep them that way unless you have permission to do otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

ironman38102

Sep 9, 2012
Manama
OnePlus 7T
The last time i made a post on off-topic, i covered that person's name so to protect him from further being criticized
this time i don't think i should be so kind

so this user started spamming the q&a section of the forum of the s2 plus, with answers already known and replied by someone else a long time ago. i guess his reason for doing so is to make himself available to make posts on developing sections. (you know..the new account rule can be annoying sometimes, but i don't think that's the way)

so. i replied him very straightly that, he was making unnecessary post and was irrelevant to anyone. note that i was totally not mean or offensive
then until today i check my inbox. i received a message from him! yay. (please, please see the attached screenshot)

so.....yeah that's all for my sharing about the mean guy. i guess this is really how people today react when things happen not to their odds

what do you guys think?

You do know that theres a report button above the message

Its going to be LEGEND--wait for it--DARY!-Barney Stinson(How I Met Your Mother)

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
If you see someone spamming then report them and let the moderators take care of them. Since you reported the PM already then it'll be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.