HELP please Screen Problem.

Search This thread

cocous

Apr 11, 2009
Volos
hi all
before 2 days i buy this phone and im very happy for this.
But today i change the dark wallpaper and i change the FlexTHEME. Then i see some stranger. The screen has ghosting sometimes like this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbaBjLMXPH4
This is normally or not?
if normally from oled curved technology then ok.
If not i have 4 days to go it back to change with another.
Dumm.. And i pay from screen protector 10 euros.
Please HELP
I want some awnsers.
Thanks.

Visa Declined

Sep 17, 2012
Oklahoma City
Yes, the screen has some ghosting, it's a normal occurrence for this device. The POLED screen is a very immature technology, and the ghosting that you see is inherent to the display. So is the graininess that shows up on certain solid colors(especially grey).

It may bother you, I thought it would be a deal breaker for me but after spending a week with the phone I fell in love with it. Being only 720p is what I struggle with the most.

Reactions: cocous

cocous

Apr 11, 2009
Volos
Yes, the screen has some ghosting, it's a normal occurrence for this device. The POLED screen is a very immature technology, and the ghosting that you see is inherent to the display. So is the graininess that shows up on certain solid colors(especially grey).

It may bother you, I thought it would be a deal breaker for me but after spending a week with the phone I fell in love with it. Being only 720p is what I struggle with the most.

All devices have this issue? My screen wants to clear 4 seconds.
Its perfect device but im very disappointed from this. In flex theme the ghost is higher.
Please every user to want to help me let's right the experience from his phone.
Thanks.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

cocous

Apr 11, 2009
Volos
If this is normall for oled technology then ok.
But some users doesn't have this problem and i want to be sure before go back the phone.This phone is fast from faster very smooth and i love it.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

What a pity, if you don't like the appearance and impression of the numbers on the lock screen. My LG flex showed the same during the first days, but meanwhile the images are amazing, the resolution and contrasts better than them of earlier smartphones.

I am very satisfied and proud to have bought my LG G Flex, it is indeed one of then latest and best among the competitors.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.