[Q] Xposed no work great in Xperia Z2

Search This thread

abrazjr

Mar 1, 2013
Xposed does not work well in Z2, in the beginning yes, but after some time with the screen off (inactive device) the touch does not work anymore, you need to reboot to get back to normal, this happens both in CM11 as the. Carbon ROM (PA based). sorry my english. :)

rovo89

Senior Recognized Developer
Jan 4, 2012
Please check if this happens without any active modules as well, and obviously if uninstalling Xposed fixes it.
Once you're sure that it's the framework, please try to get a logcat or something that can help me understand what the issue might be.

vicedens2002

Mar 27, 2010
Chennai
I am also having xperia z2. I have installed xposed 2.6.1. After installing xposed my phone cannot boot into recovery mode. :eek: I had z2 dual recovery before.

Edit:now every thing works fine. I messed it up because I installed busy box from playstore

Last edited:

abrazjr

Mar 1, 2013
My problem is this, the phone works fine without active Xposed, but to activate it, (no module) the touch stops working after a few "locks / unlocks", I even wiping data and uninstalling Xposed, the problem continues but maybe problem only appears after Xposed first activated, and even without Xposed (after that) the problem continues, I really want to use a AOSP ROM and have context Xposed working well, do whatever is in my power to help! :/

abrazjr

Mar 1, 2013
I know it sounds friend, but I tried about eight times :) o) and the problem only appeared when activated the Xposed unfortunately I'm sure it is. Strange is that the stock ROM it works perfectly

sandy.parulekar

Apr 17, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I am unable to update framework, when I try to update it shows me following error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-18-18-17-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-18-18-17-49.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 77