[Q] Z2 Music/Videos/Photos

Search This thread

BanziBaby

Oct 21, 2010
I know someone posted a link to pics & music that came with the phone on here, try searching for Default Music - pictures backed up.zip in this forum.

EDIT here is a Mega link for it, post back as soon as you have downloaded it so I can remove the link.

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
I know someone posted a link to pics & music that came with the phone on here, try searching for Default Music - pictures backed up.zip in this forum.

EDIT here is a Mega link for it, post back as soon as you have downloaded it so I can remove the link.

these are with xperia z ,in xperia z2 there is a collecotion of michael jackson

TheOnlyIntruder

Jan 13, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ1
Sony Xperia 1 II
in every xperia z2 picture i saw xcape in walkman ,what is that about ?

Because the MJ album is part of the promotion for the Z2 and to redeem that promotion you have to go through the xperia lounge.

The pictures is just the promotional material, the MJ album wasn't actually available at the time of the Z2's release.

Basically you're given a voucher to download the album.

So, just go into Xperia Lounge and download the album from there.

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
Because the MJ album is part of the promotion for the Z2 and to redeem that promotion you have to go through the xperia lounge.

The pictures is just the promotional material, the MJ album wasn't actually available at the time of the Z2's release.

Basically you're given a voucher to download the album.

So, just go into Xperia Lounge and download the album from there.

so i did not had any voucher with my phone ,did u had it ,did u download it or listern on online streaming

TheOnlyIntruder

Jan 13, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ1
Sony Xperia 1 II
I am asking the videos in the Xperia z2 which comes with the device, about Xperia lounge I have no promotional. Options on any music

Ah further reading about the MJ album and this might apply to other promotions too, the promotion ended on the 31st of May not only that but it was only available in certain regions.

It might not have been available to you either because of the date you purchased your phone or because of the region you are in.

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
Ah further reading about the MJ album and this might apply to other promotions too, the promotion ended on the 31st of May not only that but it was only available in certain regions.

It might not have been available to you either because of the date you purchased your phone or because of the region you are in.
Yes I figured it out on last night, what about the videos with the Xperia z2 set

TheOnlyIntruder

Jan 13, 2009
Sony Xperia XZ1
Sony Xperia 1 II
Yes I figured it out on last night, what about the videos with the Xperia z2 set

Same, you redeem the offer in Xperia Lounge, that promotion runs until 31st of July but again it is region based, some regions have different films or entirely different promotions and some regions don't have anything.

If you don't have any offers available to you in the Xperia Lounge then that means they are unavailable to you.

IMO the films aren't really worth it anyway, they are standard definition and not only that, full of DRM so you can't move them to watch elsewhere such as on your PC or TV etc

Reactions: styguan

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
Same, you redeem the offer in Xperia Lounge, that promotion runs until 31st of July but again it is region based, some regions have different films or entirely different promotions and some regions don't have anything.

If you don't have any offers available to you in the Xperia Lounge then that means they are unavailable to you.

IMO the films aren't really worth it anyway, they are standard definition and not only that, full of DRM so you can't move them to watch elsewhere such as on your PC or TV etc
Okay anyway thanks for ur reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @styguan Sorry I'm not posting commerial music on here as it would probably break so many rules @TheOnlyIntruder is perfectly correct in his advice on how to get the album if you have bought the phone :)