I9295XXUCNE4 Official Source Code!

Search This thread

tasken

Jul 3, 2014
Buenos Aires
KK source code available

GT-I9295 I9295XXUCNE4 GT-I9295_EUR_KK_Opensource.zip

hxxp://opensource.samsung.com/reception/receptionSub.do?method=sub&sub=F&searchValue=I9295

mythi

Mar 1, 2013
Amman
The must have did this after ....
ydy2yhez.jpg

And ...

u4aje5am.jpg

peaklabs.net

Jul 9, 2014
Brisbane
www.peaklabs.net
Perhaps the CNE4 source can give answers elevating S4 Active into Official nightly CM :)

Hope so! Just before I destroyed my Note (N7000) I put CM on it and loved it, so since I got the S4 Active I've been waiting for an official CM build. I used to not get why people whinged about the touchwizz stuff, but CM was way way nicer on the Note than the samsung stuff. I mildly missed the S-Note app, but theres heaps of replacements... hardly used the stylus anyway.

Downloaded the source link (took hours!), gonna have a poke around. Been an android dev for years but haven't gone to that next step of building roms & FW. Ugh. Lots of reading ahead!

Reactions: O-T

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Perhaps the CNE4 source can give answers elevating S4 Active into Official nightly CM :)

Hope so! Just before I destroyed my Note (N7000) I put CM on it and loved it, so since I got the S4 Active I've been waiting for an official CM build. I used to not get why people whinged about the touchwizz stuff, but CM was way way nicer on the Note than the samsung stuff. I mildly missed the S-Note app, but theres heaps of replacements... hardly used the stylus anyway.

Downloaded the source link (took hours!), gonna have a poke around. Been an android dev for years but haven't gone to that next step of building roms & FW. Ugh. Lots of reading ahead!