[ROM][28 Mar 11][F1 Froyo 2.2.2 V3][FAT32]

Search This thread

lancedehm

Jun 19, 2010
I feel that overall performance is very slow compared with others build than neopeek's Superfroyo o FRG83... Maybe changing the launcher will improve that a little...

ilgreco112

Jul 5, 2009
Liège
sorry to say that but after trying it, I have tosay that, the phone is too warm, and very very laggy... dont know how it works for you but for me it is just very annoying ... never had as slow android build as this one =/

idavid_

Nov 19, 2010
hey what buttons do you use for back, menu and stuff? i figured out that xpanel is for home. what about else?

Last edited:

Phat7

Oct 24, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 V
sp3dev builds are very unstable for me for some reason. Sleep of death right after you turn off the screen. I've found Tremere's builds to be the best so far.

Phat7

Oct 24, 2007
Sony Xperia 1 V
Have you have made the ex2 partition because i have not made one and mine runs like a CHARM!
I never make ex2 partitions. Tremere's builds run fine though. The only two problems with those are the mic mute thing and the battery time. Want to try these to see if there's any difference. Now I see these are not usable at all.

idavid_

Nov 19, 2010
ok, figured it out:
xpanel = home
ok = back
that button on the left above the xpanel button (idk how its called) = menu

jeroendh

Oct 11, 2009
I can't download the file from the OP.
It says:
"The file you are trying to download is temporarily unavailable."

jeroendh

Oct 11, 2009
resolution

Why is this build the resolution less then anoter xdandroid?
I mean that all the icons are bigger on these.

armedsmurfer

Feb 21, 2010
bug?

Hey guys i seem to have an issue with this Xandroid, everything seems to work, Except the SMS service and internet, it seems i can receive SMS but not send not too sure what would cause this (tried to change that + to a 00 in the SMSC in windows before booting android, not sure how this is supposed to fix anything unless android gets some settings from wimo) but would greatly appreciate some help??

would love to try and run this on my phone to replace windows permanently, i can live with out a camera but not SMS >.<

Also not quite a 100% sure about where these settings go for the APN (prob why the net does not work)
i have added a new APN but cant seem to get connectivity
VirginMobile

WAP/GPRS Settings:
Profile name: virgin_internet
Home URL: virginmobile co.za (ignore the space i cant post urls so i took out the http bit)
Primary DNS: 196.31.116.241
Primary Port: 8080
Secondary DNS: 196.31.116.241
Secondary Port: 9201
APN: vdata

MMS Settings:
Profile name: virgin_mms
MMSC: mms.virginmobile.co.za
Primary DNS: 196.31.116.242
Primary Port: 8080
Secondary DNS: 196.31.116.242
Secondary Port: 9201
APN: vmms

this is what i have set in the phone
Name : virgin_internet
APN : vdata
Proxy : 196.31.116.241 (not sure if this should be here)
port : 8080
username : <notset>
password : <notset>
Server : virginmobile co.za (not sure if this should be here)
MMSC : mms.virginmobile.co.za
MMS proxy : 196.31.116.241 (not sure if this should be here)
MMS port : 8080
MCC : 655
MNC : 07
Authentication type : <notset>
APN type : <notset>

Last edited:

blandon

Jun 13, 2009
Jakarta
hi again lads, i havd tried your latest build,,there are some problem that occur,,especially that after installing the it can detect the operator celluler i used,,but after reset for the next time,,2nd,,3rd,,and so on,,the phone always cant detect the operator celluler i used and keep "no services" ,,, and please tell me how to adding contacts from winmo to android,,, thanx,,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    F1 Froyo 2.2.2 V3​

This build is an AOSP Froyo 2.2.2 build and Fastest FAT32 Build. This build is also Rooted. Graphics are very good all thanks to Duckly for his kernels i got 24.5 FPS (Without Sound). This build has no Google APPS just Market, Gmail, Voice Search and Voice. Added LauncherPro, SuperUser and OI File Manager. Removed Gallery3D and added Gallery2D for speed.

Build: Froyo 2.2.2
    Kernel: Duckly's Turbo Kernel (25 March 2011 - Keypad drivers not as modules)
    Screenshots:

snap20110326_203239.png
    snap20110326_174224.png
    snap20110326_174237.png

Working:
    • WiFi
    • Graphics [24.5 FPS (Without Sound)]
    • GPS
    • Market
    • 3G Network
    • Phone Speaker (If you get problems turn speaker on and off)
    • 3D Acceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • Awsome Battery Life
    • Battery Indicator (Very Accurate)
    • Smooth Animations
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Backlight Control
    • Overclocked to 652MHz (If you get bootup errors or your Apps crash set the OC value to 600MHz)
    • Landscape Support
    Note:
    • After the first boot it will be slow so after the first boot right away restart it and when you will run it again it will be super fast.
    • Don't ever turn off WiFi once connected because then you will have to restart Android to get it working.
    • Unzip the .zip file and copy all the files in the root of the sd card.
    • If some of you have problems try Hard Reseting in WinMob then deleting all the files of android and Recopying from the computer.
    Buttons Layout:
    • X Panel Button = Home Button
    • OK Button = Back Button
    • Left Softkey = Menu Button
    • Right Softkey = Standby & Lock Button
    • Call Button = Dialer Button
    • Call End Button = Standby & Lock Button
    • Volume Buttons = Volume Buttons
    • Power Button = Standby & Lock Button
    • Camera Button = Home Button
    Instructions:
    • Unzip the .zip file using WinRAR or 7zip.
    • Then you will get a bunch of files.
    • Copy all the files in the root of the memory card.
    • dont copy them in a folder just in the root otherwise android will not work.
    • Run Haret from the File Explorer.
    • Then Run it again and it will be fast & stable.

Credits:
    • Thanks To Neopeek
    • Thanks To Duckly
    • Thanks To Chann
    • Thanks To XDANDROID
    • Thanks To Bruno_123
    • Thanks To Benquick
    • Thanks To Midnight
    Download

If you like my work buy me a coke
    Best Android build until now for the XPERIA X1 [Fast & Stable]
    Build: 2.2.1 Froyo
    Kernel: Sp3dev
    Best Radio: 1.14.25.55
    • Super Fast
    • No need to turn on WiFi in Windows Mobile
    • No need to turn on Bluetooth in Windows Mobile
    • You can turn on Bluetooth & WiFi in Android
    • Usable for everyday
    Working:
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Market
    • 3G Network
    • Phone Speaker
    • 3D Acceleration - NEOCORE 15.7 FPS
    • Great Battery Life
    • Animations
    • Backlight Control
    • Landscape Support
    Note:
    • It will not charge if you dont connect the power cable when starting Android it will not charge.
    • After the first boot it will be slow so after the first boot right away restart it and when you will run it again it will be super fast.
    • Sometimes Wifi doesnt change and it says "ERROR" so then turn it back off and then on.
    • Unzip the .7z file and copy all the files in the root of the sd card.

Download

Have fun running ANDROID !;)

Is this the latest build OR should it be xperia-xdandroid-sp3dev4.7z (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFN389WJ)
    Review

First, I want to thank everyone who contributed to the development of android to run on XPERIA X1.
    Is one of the fastest Android for x1 of all I've tested it.
    I made a movie that I uploaded on YouTube (in two parts).

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWvkrIz1Z7g
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuSXyTP2kbk

list of pro / cons that I experienced on my device - a C class manufactured specifically for Eastern Europe.

Pro
    - Speed ( processor runs at 633mhz and I can say is vastly superior to Windows Mobile) - 9 / 10
    - 3D performance (as you saw in the video on youtube on neocore scors 23.3 FPS and on quadran the score was 547) - 7 / 10
    - MP3 player performance (very good, I was pleasantly surprised) - 10 / 10 (I do not think that no improved is required )
    - Multitasking (the test with the native browser it worked just fine) - 6 / 10
    - Battery (I think that is working properly and loads very quickly and efficiently, In wm it takes 3:40 h to load at 100% and in less than 2h in Android) 7 / 10
    - Sound (the ringtone sounds pretty loud and clear, I can say that the quality is superior compared to wm) 10 / 10 (I do not think that no improved is required)
    - Moving up through several screens (pretty fluid, I recommend Launcher: LauncherPro) 9 / 10
    - Auto-scaling performance processor - 8 / 10
    - Speed wi-fi (one of the best, on the old roms takes aboute 30 minutes to download 1.2 mb on the market in 30 minutes, but with this, the wi fi is very fast, unfortunately I can not give note here but I will take into account performance )
    - Gaming (I tested one of the best games "angry birds" and "skyforce" I can say I'm satisfied with the quality and speed in 2D - skyforce, but angry birds to move quite hard, almost not playeble) 4 / 10
    - Galley (one of my favorites on Android, 2d gallery, moving fluently on x1 and is much better than the 3d, which sometimes does not load) 9 / 10
    - Phone (works even better and has no lag of 3sec until you see who calls you, as in wm) 9 / 10
    - Contact list (the process of importing contacts from SIM card has not even lasted 10 seconds. The contacts were all correctly imported into the phone) 10 / 10
    - Market (moving very well and fluently, but I'll give it a lower grade because of the wi-fi) 9 / 10

Contra
    - native browser (it is quite heavy, does not deserve to be used) 2 / 10
    - wi-fi performance (as said, and "faryaab" once off, the wi-fi does not start, very rarely disconnects) 3 / 10
    - deep-sleep (within 15h of use the deep-sleep problem has been solved, but after I had finished the movie, I found an hour afterwards the phone would start, was made a hard reset) 7 / 10 (I hope to solve this problem, becomes innervated and makes the phone can not be used every day)
    - YouTube (I have not done any kind of presentation on youtube because my device does not see any videos, going only sound) 1 / 10

Final conclusion, this ROM can be used daily as it is used more often so you can avoid the problem of deep-sleep, I recommend you try it!
    The final grade is 7.05, is quite satisfactory.

Remember, support your developers!

We thank the following for the efor:
    • Thanks To faryaab
    • Thanks To Neopeek
    • Thanks To Duckly
    • Thanks To Chann
    • Thanks To XDANDROID
    • Thanks To Bruno_123
    • Thanks To Benquick
    • Thanks To Midnight

This was a personal review of ROM [ROM] [28 March 11] [F1 Froyo 2.2.2 V3] [FAT32] [24.5FPS]

Hoping for an EXT2 version and better wi-fi performance!
    Best Android build until now for the XPERIA X1 [Fast & Stable]
    Build: 2.2.1 Froyo
    Kernel: Sp3dev
    Best Radio: 1.14.25.55
    • Super Fast
    • No need to turn on WiFi in Windows Mobile
    • No need to turn on Bluetooth in Windows Mobile
    • You can turn on Bluetooth & WiFi in Android
    • Usable for everyday
    Working:
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS
    • Market
    • 3G Network
    • Phone Speaker
    • 3D Acceleration - NEOCORE 15.7 FPS
    • Great Battery Life
    • Animations
    • Backlight Control
    • Landscape Support
    Note:
    • It will not charge if you dont connect the power cable when starting Android it will not charge.
    • Sometimes Wifi doesnt change and it says "ERROR" so then turn it back off and then on.
    • Unzip the .7z file and copy all the files in the root of the sd card.

Download

Have fun running ANDROID !;)

This is: http://www.neopeek.com/en/forum/Sony-Xperia-X1/59-SuperFroyo-for-Sony-Xperia-X1-10-11-2010 ?:confused:
    Aloha people,

These days i was playing with my old Xperia X1 and i got the ideea of searching what was the development and porting status of Android on it.
    I've found this thread and began testing,

So i've full charged the phone (100% reported by Windows Mobile )

Cleaned and formated the SD card, unpacked the zip and let’s rip :D

It’s been 2 days of intense use, my takes so far :

- Wifi problems ( the misterious “Error”), if u don’t enable Wifi while in WM, Android won’t see it

- 3G works on the internet access part (haven’t tested the phone part yet, gotta move my contacts and sms)

- Market works

- Bluetooth works (paired with my HTC S740 and some SE ), haven’t yet transferred smth or some other extensive testing

- battery life is impressive (considering older builds), approx 5-8 hours of mp3 playing with rare use of the screen and device (3G functions disabled by Airplane mode, about 5 hours of radio streaming (di.fm app), more tests to follow

- haven’t tested GPS yet

There are some quirks also with this build, i haven’t changed the build’s OC profile (650Mhz), so the occasional phone freeze while locked, or some more weird input subsystem crash, might be from that, i’ll need to play around with different OC speeds to see how it goes, maybe some of the keyboard drivers fail, i will try soon to investigate further.

For now i have a quite functional PMP ))) with an almost decent batery life !

Updates soon to follow!