[Q] LG P990 After ROM install

Search This thread

BoBo Ricky NL

Nov 5, 2012
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and i already noticed you guys preverlablie have no noobs in this threat, but i dont know where to put my question and i realy need some experts help ho knows where he's talking about, i thought i did. But apperentlie not. And my english sucks its not my native language. Im from Holland.

And this is the part where you guys can laugh your asses of. The situation : I have a LG P990 mobile and it was working slow as hell with the stock ROM installed, So i dowloaded the Domination ROM for the LG P990, rooted my phone and installed Clockwork rebooted my phone did a backup and flashed the ROM and flashed Gapps. The ROM looks nice but is a bit unstable when i go to internet the screen flashes and installing apps is a bit tricky, my camera works but asks to insert a SDcard. Same thing if i go to Gallery. So i decided to go back to my stock ROM and look for another one ho works better. And this is when the **** hits the fan :crying: When i want to restore my backup using Clockwork it says it cant find no backup :confused: so thats problem nummero uno, for seconds ( because my phone likes to F*** with me ) I thougt to be a smart guy and just download a stock ROM and put it on my phone and flash that ROM but here's the catch : My PC wont let me connect with the phone or the otherway around. Its all the same.... Can someone help me please to fix my phone because this sucks big ones.

Thnx a lot

BoBo Ricky NL

Nov 5, 2012
Try post your thread at Optimus 2X QnA sections.. Anyway, please search first..

Sent from my Thoughts using Telepathy :banghead:

Thnx for your reply, but i cant find the thread you are talking about. Can u pls help me set me **** up? I got my phone to recognise the damn pc it looked sweet all the **** i wanted, only that was short lived i have a kid 3 years old and run over my "connection cable" so it was lost and when i plugged it in again it was broke again, arghhh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try post your thread at Optimus 2X QnA sections.. Anyway, please search first..

Sent from my Thoughts using Telepathy :banghead: