IS ANYONE ELSE MISSING colour temperature setting after P6 upgrade?

Search This thread

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
I got the beta 510 OTA but after upgrading, I can't seem to find my colour temperature setting slide in the display section.

Anyone else? I really like my screen max cold!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using XDA Premium HD app

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
The only way I found to work around was to go back to B111, set the temp to max blue, and then up to B125, to B510.

At B510, that setting is missing.

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app

sale 83

Jun 13, 2014
I don't miss that, but I miss Smart Backlight, that was a great option on sunlight.

tsunami9

Jul 20, 2014
Ascend p6 screen temperature setting

I got the beta 510 OTA but after upgrading, I can't seem to find my colour temperature setting slide in the display section.

Hi Kolembo

Even I like the screen temperature Max Cold, but when I updated my p6 screen temperature setting was missing. But I like the KITKAT too. Warm temperature is just crap and I decided to get rid of it. So I just rolled back the B510 to B132 then I set the temperature to max cold. After that I again upgraded the os to B510. Though my phone does not have screen temperature setting it is still Max cold. As long as you do not format your phone your will have the temperature Max Cold. 100% working. I downgraded through the same local update process. update files are available, just google it. ENJOY, Downgrade worked for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.

Reactions: kolembo

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Hi Kolembo

Even I like the screen temperature Max Cold, but when I updated my p6 screen temperature setting was missing. But I like the KITKAT too. Warm temperature is just crap and I decided to get rid of it. So I just rolled back the B510 to B132 then I set the temperature to max cold. After that I again upgraded the os to B510. Though my phone does not have screen temperature setting it is still Max cold. As long as you do not format your phone your will have the temperature Max Cold. 100% working. I downgraded through the same local update process. update files are available, just google it. ENJOY, Downgrade worked for me, hopefully it will work for you as well.

Thanks, this works!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ascend p6 screen temperature setting

Hi Kolembo