[ROM][IMM76I]CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ICS v.14 HYBRID|TWEAKS++|MODS++|Tropical Hurricane!

Search This thread

abou-

Jul 20, 2009
Can't wait! Your ICS rom has made my Nexus S 10 times better :) I'll buy you a coffee as soon as I've got some kroners on my account again! Thanks from Denmark, and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Cybergr

sperelli

Nov 24, 2011
Esperamos. :D

By the way, can u explain plz what's the point in wiping battery stats??? What does it mean "to calibrate"? I go probably wrong but i do it every clean install...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

Last edited:

Cybergr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2009
Piraeus
OnePlus 8 Pro
Esperamos. :D

By the way, can u explain plz what's the point in wiping battery stats??? What does it mean "to calibrate"? I go probably wrong but i do it every clean install...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

I will try to give you a quick and simple explanation!
Every time u charging/discharging ur phone..the battery generates some stats!Some times when the battery starts to discharging it`s self quickly or after a restart u get some wrong values (in a frequent way) u need to calibrate the battery to generate again the correct values!
Don`t do it every time u do a clean install..

PS : After wiping battery stats..the battery needs at least 3 full charging - discharging circles..Be aware the first time after wiping the stats your battery it`s gonna to discharge really quick!

Last edited:

bakron1

Oct 9, 2010
Dearborn Hts
Why did u sell your galaxy nexus :|

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

I compared my Nexus S which I paid 200 used and the Galaxy Nexus which cost me 700 and the 500 price difference is not worth it to me.

I love the size of the NS compared to the Galaxy Nexus. With the new ICS on the NS made the phone sing, so I am back using my beloved NS with this ROM and couldn't be happier.

Cybergr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2009
Piraeus
OnePlus 8 Pro
I spent all my day finishing CyberGR-MOD|NS-NGN ver.2 Hybrid and finally it`s up and ready to download!Enjoy..!!

Change log :

09.01 : Removed - Notification Power Widget, Added Power Settings Toggles with the ability to be easily hidden by pressing the settings icon in the Notificaton area UI, Minor Tweaks Changes, Added CyberGR-MOD Control under Settings (Big Thanks to the Dev Roman From Rootzwiki aka RomanBB in xda for the source code), Fixed Speech-to-Text and Voice Search, Some changes to Framework-res.apk, added latest Trebuchet Launcher, Added missing ringtones, Updated Hosts File, added hd Galaxy Nexus Bootanimation, some mods add to the LatinIME.apk Keyboard, kernel updated to GLaDOS 2.7 CFS, version name changed to ver. 2 Hybrid ICS Final, and some other i can`t remember.​

PS : After the first boot the CyberGR-MOD wallpaper may be displaced..Please reboot to fix!!
Time for some rest!!

Last edited:

phanitej

Nov 7, 2010
Hyderabad
Great Work

Was testing other kernels... Came to the PC to download the battery mod on the v1. Now i see that there is an update. Not gonna sleep for another 6hrs i guess :)
v1 was stable and great. Cant wait to test v2

S7icky

Jun 23, 2011
Random stupid question....

IM on wind.. I dont kinow if im the ONLY person that cant get MMS working or what but...

Is there anyway for it to be working on ANY ICS rom until google puts out a update?

Yes ive done all the check apns blah blah. If you google theres ALOT of people with the same issue. iono its works on GB but no go on ICS.

Thanks ahead of time :p

phanitej

Nov 7, 2010
Hyderabad
Its faster than any other ICS i have used. Loved it.
Few things that i usually use were missing. It would be great if included.
1. Screenshot option in the power off menu
2. Battery % option by default.

i used to have this

Edit: My bad, don't check the options properly. Found both the things.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    • CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ver. 14 Hybrid Mix ICS

**CyberGR-MOD|NS-NGN ICS version 14 Hybrid Mix (Tropical Hurricane) is finally here with lots of changes, many additions and all ICS features working fully TWEAKED, really FAST, SMOOTH and STABLE..**

Features :

• Built-on 4.0.4 IMM76I Sources and some of the latest parts of CyanogenMOD 9 + AOKP
    • Kernel Base : Thalamus 3.0.34_r1 Credits to Thalamus (You can still flash what ever kernel you want.)
    • Android version 4.0.4 - IMM76I
    • Radio : free (you can flash which is best for you and your area, or stay with what u have now)
    • All the features till now supported from CM9 builts + AOKP
    • SD-Nand Card I/O Speedtweaks - EXT4 | Ram Tweaks
    • All Ezekeel`s Mods *BLN|BLD|BLX|LIVEOC*
    • NSTools by arifhn Integrated to easily configure all the above Mods
    • Overclock able up to 1400Mhz + Extra Boost with LIVEOC
    • Zipaling on boot
    • Zipaling all apps for better Ram usage
    • Fully Deodexed
    • Rooted and Busyboxed
    • Fast times on Reboots & Boots
    • 3G/HSDPA Tweaks
    • Init.d scripts support
    • Cron scripts support
    • Full GPU HW accelaration
    • Newest Host File (Ads.remove)- 95%+ of ads are now blocked
    • Tweaked Trebuchet Launcher2.apk + 2 new wallpapers
    • New HD ICS Galaxy Nexus Boot Animation
    • Dev Tools + Spare Parts
    • CyberGR-MOD Control App (Massive thanks to RomanBB and Open Kang Team for letting me use those source code.)
    • Voodoo Control App
    • Debugging notification hide tweak
    • Working Media Effects under Video Recorder Settings
    • Facebook Sync hack
    • T9 Dialler
    • Hold back to kill application
    • Touch to focus on camera app.
    • Quad lockscreen and Octo lockscreens
    • Battery percentage
    • Enhanced Power Menu
    • Multi language
    • Control music with volume keys while screen is off
    • Power menu toggles
    • Newest Android Market and Google Music 4 ICS + MusicFX
    • Car Home Included | Modified Calculator with scientific functions | ES File Explorer by EStrongs | ICS Sounds with +2db Boost |
      ROM Manager | Google Maps & Earth| Google+ & Messenger | Font Installer|
    • And more..
    • What`s working : EVERYTHING!

Installation Instructions :​

• A clean install is recommended to avoid any FC etc.
    • Download CyberGR-MOD.NS.NGN_ver.14*.zip file to your computer.
    • Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery
    • From main menu select wipe data/factory reset and wipe/cache partition
    • Use Dalvik-wiper.zip to wipe Dalvik Cache.You can get it from here : Link 1 or here : Link 2
    • From advanced select reboot recovery
    • After rebooting recovery wipe data/factory reset & cache again and then from mounts and storage select format /system /data /cache /boot & format /sdcard.
    • Now select from mount and storage, mount USB storage and copy over to your Nexus S storage the CyberGR-MOD.NS.NGN_ver.14*.zip file.
    • Detach the USB CABLE from your Nexus S.
    • From main menu select install zip from sdcard then choose zip from storage
    • Select CyberGR-MOD.NS.NGN_ver.14*.zip and proceed with the setup.
    • When done!Reboot your device
    • First boot as expected might be slow but nothing to worry about, its normal.After first boot, before doing anything a reboot is recommended.(fixes misplaced CyberGR-MOD wallpaper in Ver.14 too)
      [*]ENJOY!!

PS : 1. First time NSToolls will ask you for superuser permissions, be careful to press ALLOW, then it will come up with a notification saying "some settings have been discarded" blah blah, don`t worry it`s absolutely normal!!Just open NSTools, configure and reboot!!

2. Be careful don`t wipe battery stats, do it only if you want to calibrate your battery!!

3. Clean Install for Version 14 as always is recommended...Although if you are coming from Version 12 a simple Wipe Cache + Dalvik Cache and optionally wipe data/factory reset will just do the job!

4. First start up might take a little bit longer this time.It`s 100% Normal.

5. WARNING -- > If you want to try and change FONTS on your system using the Font Installer App included in CyberGR|MOD just be sure to make a NANDdroid back up 1st via CWM Recovery..95% of the fonts working just perfect but there is a 5% that maybe cause an infinity Boot Loop on your system!For Customaa & Corsiva fonts have been reported to cause the problem i mentioned above.

Download Ver.14 19.06 (Tropical Hurricane) :​
    • I hate number 13 that's why i jumped over Version 14 directly!So don`t search for Version 13 at all..!! ;-)

• From CyberGR|MOD Web Site : http://thesmartphonechamp.com/cybergrmod-for-nexus-s/
      Huge thanks to user Canca14 and thesmartphonechamp.com web site for offering me an FTP host and the opportunity to have a CyberGR|MOD web page!

• Download from FTP : Link
      (Huge thanks to user S7icky for offering me an FTP server for hosting CyberGR|MOD ICS Updates)

• Download from xdafileserver : Link will be added.
      (Thanks to user Korumera for hosting on xdafileserver.nl)

• For overclock capabilities and to make use of the BiggerMem (~400mb of RAM) please flash one of the latest Trinity (T132-NS-ANY-201210708 for example), Matrix or Air Kernel.

MD5 Hash : D4B7DC045DDDAD1968EA5827D823AC85

Extras for Version 14 :​
      • SuperCharger for Version 14 : Link
        Have been requested many times from many users so here it is a flashable .zip for you all.Settings have been set to "aggressive".If you want to change just use the Supercharger script and make reference to V6 Supercharger Thread!Make a Nandroid backup if you want to revert back!
        I personally don`t use it and haven`t test it but just in case someone wants it!

• CyberGR|MOD Inverted Apps For Ver.14 : Link
        Just some Inverted Apps.

• Patch for CyberGR|MOD to restore Back To Stock Ver.14 Apps And Framework.zip : Link
        Just a patch to restore back to normal (not inverted) Apps and Framework.

• Patch to restore CyberGR|MOD Ver.14 Back to the Stock Gray Background : Link
        This patch is for everyone that prefers the Gray (Stock) background into System Settings and want to use it instead of the Black one.

• Patch For Keyboard With Next Line Key In Messaging app Ver.2 : Link
        This patch is for those who need the Next Line Key (Enter Key) when writing a message in messaging app.Flash able under Recovery.

• CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ver.14 Hybrid Mix ICS Tropical Hurricane will be soon into Rom Manager app. by Koush. Find it, Rate it, Leave a comment or feedback, Download it!!

Extras :​
    • Gapps : No Gapps needed Please make a suggestion if you think that something must be removed or added regarding the apps!

• DSPmanager : Link 1
      In case someone still want it..!!But i don`t think there is a need.

[*]WiFi Fix : Link This FIX is intended for some users with simcard region code ristrictions from their carriers.Like users in Iran.Flashable under recovery. (Thanks to user HolymighT for pointing this out to me)

[*]Default White Padlock Icon with On-Screen buttons ON for Ver.9 : Link This .ZIP is intended for users that want to restore the default Padlock Icon.Flashable under recovery.

[*]Colorful Padlock Icon with On-Screen buttons ON for Ver.9 : Link This .ZIP is intended for users that want to revert back to the colorful Padlock Icon of ver.6.Flashable under recovery.

[*]On-Screen Buttons OFF by Default with White Padlock icon for ver.9 : Link This .ZIP is intended for users that want to restore the default Padlock Icon and COMPLETELY remove the On-Screen buttons.So after installing this if you have checked Show Navigation bar Toggle to show under Power Menu Just Un-ckeck it.Flashable under recovery.

[*]On-Screen Buttons OFF by Default with Colorful Padlock icon for ver.9 : Link This .ZIP is intended for users that want to restore the Colorful Padlock Icon and COMPLETELY remove the On-Screen buttons.So after installing this if you have checked Show Navigation bar Toggle to show under Power Menu Just Un-ckeck it.Flashable under recovery.

[*]Revert Back to Stock ICS Contacts.apk : Link
      This .ZIP is intended for users that want to get rid of the inverted black Contacts.apk and want to restore back to default ICS Contacts (aka People app)!Flashable under recovery.

[*]Revert Back to Stock ICS GoogleMusic App : Link
      This .ZIP is intended for users that want to get rid of the CM9 Music Player and want to restore back to the default ICS Google Music Application!Flashable under recovery.

[*]Keyboard with Next Line Support in Messaging app Ver.2 (Enter Key): Link
      This .ZIP is intended for users that want to have an Enter Key (next line) support in Messaging app.No more emoticons in there!Flashable under recovery.

[*]Restore Default Keyboard in Messaging app Ver.2 with Emoji Icons (4.0.4) : Link
      This .ZIP is intended for users that have flashed the Keyboard with the Next Line (Enter Key) support patch and want to restore back to default ICS one.Emoticons key back in there!Flashable under recovery.

[*]Beats Audio Patch : Link
      Beats Audio Patch for Nexus S.Remember to make a Nandroid backup if you want to revert back after flashing it!

[*]Theme for Version 11 by Travis90x (Grazie Guaglio'): >>>Theme Xeno Blu DarX V20<<<
      for [4.0.4-ICS] CyberGR-MOD 11 Hybrid
      http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=16041813#post16041813

Tips & Tricks :​
    • Tip 1 : Trebuchet Launcher sometimes may be a little bit laggy when you open application drawer.Just press menu button when you are in home screen, select preferences and finally under Drawer menu un-check Join widgets with apps!! (Not any more in Version 7 and up coming versions but always useful.)

• Tip 2 : Optional - Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Background process limit and select At most 4 processes.

• Tip 3 : Optional - Go to Settings -> Developer options -> And Check Force GPU rendering. Be careful with this one...you will have some noticeable performance boost on some apps, like benchmarking apps and other but maybe some other won`t work at all or half work..example detailed weather information in default news & weather widget.

• Tip 4 : Random Questions regarding I/O Schedulers, Governors etc. Have a look at this --> Link
      **Thanks to droidphile for this useful post!

Disclaimer :​

• You can always flash what ever kernel you want..
    • Recommended Kernel Alternatives :

1 . AirKernel by r_data -> Link

2 . Matrix Kernel by mathkid95 -> Link

3 . Trinity by Morfic -> Link

4 . Reference for all ICS Kernel so you can choose which one fits you best by bedalus -> Link

• Please be aware that you are flashing at your own risk.
    • I have spent many hours of my free time and nights asleep doing this (always with joy though), flashing the brains out of my Nexus S.
      So if you like my work, a small donation will be much appreciated for helping me buying a spare (used) Nexus S so my main device is not always tied up.
      Pressing the Thanks button is obligatory for encouragement! ;)

CREDITS and special THANKS to :​

CyanogenMOD 9 Team.
    Massive thanks to RomanBB for AOKP parts.
    Google Open Source Spirit.
    Ezekeel for various MODs + Kernel.
    Supercurio for the voodoo app.
    arifhn for NSTools app.
    Canca14 and http://thesmartphonechamp.com/ for offering me an FTP host and the possibility to create a CyberGR|MOD Web Site
    S7icky for offering me an FTP server for hosting CyberGR|MOD ICS Updates
    Eugene373 for ICUP kernel.
    Mathkid95 for Matr1x kernel.
    Morfic for dalvik-wiper.
    r_data for Air Kernel.
    Bedalus for his very useful ICS Kernels comparison.
    Liquidini for recording and uploading a nice CyberGR|MOD quick preview video in HD.
    My friend Harontas for offering me a FileSonic Pro & Oron account.
    Koushik Dutta for Rom Manager app. & host.
    Terryhau for SimpleKernel.
    Travis90x for providing themes for CyberGR|MOD

ENJOY and don`t forget to press the THANKS BUTTON if you like my work!!Cost you nothing and gives me some encourage to continue my work!! ;)

Video Quickly Demostrating CyberGR|MOD ver.7 ICS in HD :

**Kindly recorded and uploaded by the user : liquidini

Screenshots :​
    Change log :

14.05 : Updated to latest IMM76I (no real impact on our Nexus S between IMM76D and IMM76I, implemented HWComposer by Google - but most changes regarding the Galaxy Nexus), Updated Google Earth to latest version 6.2 (6.2.1.6363), Edited some tweaks in init.d folder and made some changes, Fixed Disable Camera shutter and auto focus sounds - now if you decide to disable them both of them will turn off, Battery life improvements, Freezing clock must be fixed, Updated Google Apps, Auto brightness will be more responsive, Reviewed some of the tweaks and init.d scripts included into CyberGR|MOD, Updated Nova Launcher to latest 1.0.2, Mainly maintenance & optimization release for a really stable daily driver, Codename is now "Thunder Storm".

27.04 : Removed Apex Launcher (You can Always download it from Play Store), Added Nova Launcher 1.1.1 base, Fixed a problem with Android OS battery stats, Added Lockscreen Wallpaper functionality, Fixed custom Icons for Stock - Quad and Octo Lockscreen, Added Honeycomb Lockscreen style, CyberGR|MOD short cut can be placed on main screen now, Added some abilities when long pressing home button, Added Quiet Hours and Camera Sounds Disabler under System - Settings - Sound, Added some new wallpapers under CyberGR|MOD Wallpapers removed some others, Added the ability to change status bar font size, Updated all gapps, NavBar is now fully customizable, Added Volume keys cursor to the default keyboard, Fixed a minor problem with rotation delay, Fix a bug with calendar events and added some more functionalities on it, Added the ability to set a custom app when clicking on Weather Panel, BiggerMemory will now give you approximately ~400mb of RAM please flash one of the kernels that supporting BigMem functionality, Base kernel for version 11 is now SimpleKernel 1.20 by Terryhau (Preferred a kernel as close to official one with just BLD and BLN on it), Version 11 has still the "codename" Hurricane...

03.04 : Updated to 4.0.4 IMM76D, Rom Patched to support BigMem, True Blue ICS icons included, Fixed misplaced Octo Lock Screen style, Fast Charge Support, Removed Nova Launcher and Trebuchet Launcher, Added Latest Official ICS Launcher and Apex Launcher 1.0.4, Navigation Bar aka On - Screen Buttons (soft keys) are Off by default now -you can enable them by going into CyberGR|MOD Control, Ability to change Navigation Bar Width and Heigth, Navigation bar re-touched under Power Menu options, Included and Fixed Face Unlock, Added Support for many more Languages and add on dictionaries into LatinIME.apk (Ex : Greek), Fix a problem when you set a Custom locations under Weather Option giving FC to CyberGR|MOD Control, Added Weather Panel (Tap on the Weather Icon when using Weather Panel to update it) , Fix Custom Lockscreens app shortcuts, Added ability to more volume slider options - You can enable them from CyberGR|MOD Control - General UI - Misc, Added ability to set custom lockscreen images for any target, Toggles on the very top of the statusbar option, Added lockscreen calendar options, Fixed Sync toggle, Added AOSP Lockscreen style, Added Latest Play Store and Play Music, Removed Inverted Contacts - People app added the default one back, Color Multipliers tuning and Color Gamma Tuning options under CyberGR|MOD Control if your Nexus S support them, Added day of the week under CyberGR|MOD Clock options, Padlock icon for the lockscreen is now the default ICS White one - I will release an update with the colourful one for users they still want it, Removed ES File Explorer and added CyberGR|MOD Rom Explorer with Root and Wifi FTP Support (based on MIUI File Explorer), Updated Google Maps - Google Earth and YouTube apps to the latest versions!!And many many more...New Short name is CyberGR|MOD "Hurricane"..

07.03 : Reorganized all tweaks, Cleaned up everything that was messing around, Updated Weather options and code under CyberGR|MOD Control, Weather option for your lockscreen, Updated file Hosts as always, Added options to change your singal style (text and w/dBm), Added on-Screen buttons - they are on by default - you can personilize them as you wish via CyberGR|MOD Control and use the power menu to turn them On or Off when you want it, LCD Density has now a walk through guide (Wizard), Added airplane mode toggle to power menu, Added latest stable CM Music app, Updated NSTools app - Rom Manager - Google Maps - Google Voice, Updated torch toggle, Added torch widget, Added one new CyberGR|MOD Logo Wallpaper into Wallpapers app, Replaced contacts.apk with a reverted black one, Replaced old Calculator.apk with normal ICS one because of display problems when on-screen buttons are on, Base kernel is now Mathkid95`s Matr1x 17.5 CFS, Hybrid MIX brings overall much better performance and battery life!Secret cookies inside!!New Short name "Tornado"..

17.02 : Updated to latest CM9 Sources, Added power key shutter in camera app, Added ability to change brightness by sliding your finger slowly on the statusbar, Toggles icons (alternate toggles) will be always white now, Ability to add CyberGR|MOD Control shortcuts on your desktop, Updated sync toggle, Updated Power Saver Code, Ability to set custom DPI, Implementation of weather display above Carrier text in notifications Drop-Down Area, End call button in notification area while in call, Fixed Clock some times not currently updating, Double checked GPS, Minor Speed Tweaks, Updated Rom Manager APP, Added Working Sound Recorder app (now will normally appear in your applications drawer), Added Torch app, Updated Host File as always, Updated Gapps, Added CyberGR|MOD Wallpaper app (Beta, more proper CyberGR|MOD Wallpapers will be added), Removed Wallet app (I hope US ppls can easily download it from the market or use an alternative method), boot.img is now unsecured, fixed FaceLock..Uhm maybe i missed something, but don`t worry won`t be so important!

04.02 : Minor Update -> Fixed GPS (Now it locks as it should - Sorry for the inconvenience for the GPS Problem guys..!), updated Host file, reverted back to ver.5 phone.apk hopefully fixes misplaced dialer problem after receiving a call when you are in landscape with rotation 180 on, updated T9 dialer code (CM), updated Contacts app, some changes in the framework-res.apk, Voodoo screen-off flicker fixed (well was implemented from version 6 already but i forgot to mention that!).

03.02 : Updated to latest CM9 1.1 sources, Updated NStools to latest version, Updated Nova launcher to beta13, A bounce of new abilities under CyberGR|MOD Control, Added two new battery styles to choose from, Updated Hosts File, Disabled Start Up Tweaks under CyberGR|MOD Control (Everything you need is running by default), based kernel is now ICUP Speedy 7 by Eugene, Updated apns-conf file from 4.0.4 NS4G Port (Maybe better Compatibility for MMS), Added Font Installer app with the ability to choose from over 190+ Font styles, replaced default padlock icon with a colorful one, Hold Toggles icons now switch you to their settings, completely builted up from zero again some minor tweaks and some other minor things i can`t remember all of them right now! ;-)

24.01 : Fixed Network Locations, Error when trying to buy from Market - Fixed, Hopefully fixed NFC Tags (if there was any problem-lol), Some build.prop tweaks (data roaming now must be off by default) , Updated Hosts, Some changes to CyberGR|MOD Control app. regarding custom apps on Quad and Octo Lockscreens, Version name is now 5, Base kernel is now Matr1x 14.5 CFS by Mathkid95, Start-Up tweaks don`t stick after rebooting device - Fixed, Added CyberGR|MOD logo in updater-script and some sauces (for extra boost.. ;-) )

19.01 : Clean up some files, Added Torch toggle and Sync Toggle, Fix Dictionaries (Special Dutch one), Fix HSDPA icon, Updated NSTools, Updated Trebuchet Luncher to latest 17.01.12 version, full GPU HW accelaration, Many - many tweaks added, base kernel is now ICUP Speedy 5, Included Nova Launcher (you can choose which one fits best to your needs and set it as default or even remove one), Added Touch to Focus on Camera app, Added Cron Scripts, Updated Gapps, Updated Host file (as always), super smooth UI, Added Google Currents app, Fixed Sim Toolkit app, Added Quad and Octo lockscreen options under CyberGR|MOD Control (Octo currently in Beta), No more Launcher - Drawer lags & FC`s, and many more.Did i mention fast...?!!It`s STORMY!!

11.01 : Added many new features into CyberGR|MOD Control app, A lot more toggles to have under power toggle menu like AP - Vibrate etc., Fixed Deep-Idle Top=off, Added Latest Trebuchet Launcher 08/01 (a lot faster and responsive), Updated Hosts file, Fixed contacts widgets (now dispaying the photo frame normally without that strange white layer), Updated LatinIME Keyboard, added Google Wallet app, some tweak changes as always, updated Music - Gmail - Superuser apps, fixed an issue into Browser app ( Find on page was reported as Mass storage blah blah), removed PinyinIME.apk (hopefully fix an issue with some Asian Languages), replaced Sceptrum.ogg ringtone with the original one.

09.01 : Removed - Notification Power Widget, Added Power Settings Toggles with the ability to be easily hidden by pressing the settings icon in the Notificaton area UI, Minor Tweaks Changes, Added CyberGR-MOD Control under Settings (Big Thanks to the Dev Roman From Rootzwiki aka RomanBB in xda for the source code), Fixed Speech-to-Text and Voice Search, Some changes to Framework-res.apk, added latest Trebuchet Launcher, Added missing ringtones, Updated Hosts File, added hd Galaxy Nexus Bootanimation, some mods add to the LatinIME.apk Keyboard, kernel updated to GLaDOS 2.7 CFS, version name changed to ver. 2 Hybrid ICS Final, and some other i can`t remember.​
    F.A.Q :

Q : I am experiencing some random reboots while i am on call with GLaDOS 2.7 CFS is there a solution? *Not all users experiencing this issue* (For previous version of GLaDOS 2.7 and 2.8 Kernel)

A : Try the followin NSTools settings as posted :

BLD : ON Delay:5000
    BLN : ON Blink Status : ON Blink Interval : 750ms Max Blink Count : 600 times
    BLX : 96% (100% is not included by Ezekeel - purely cosmetic)
    Touchwake : off
    IO Scheduler : Deadline
    Governor : Lazy
    Min freq : 200 Mhz or 400Mhz
    Max freq : 1000 Mhz
    LiveOC : 100%
    Deep Idle : Off
    Screen off max freq : off
    Voltages : defaults

Or you can flash one of the recommended kernel`s from the OP or even one of your choice!

Q : Launcher sometimes is a little bit laggy when i navigate through main screen and application drawer.Is there something i can do for this?

A : Please try TIP 1 and TIP 2 on 1st post!

Q : I am getting some random data drops, what can i do? *GSM model only*

A : Seems that users using older modems/radios (KK1 for example) are getting some random data drops with ICS ver. 4.0.3. Please be sure to update your modem if you have this issue.

Q : Random Questions on I/O Schedulers, Governors etc regarding the kernel?!

A : Have a look at this --> Link **Thanks to droidphile for this useful post!

Q : Computer doesn't recognize my phone`s SD card!

A : Turn off Fast Charge and disconnect/reconnect your phone.

Q : What's Fast Charge?

A : It turns off the usb connection to force a faster battery charge.
    Version 12 14.05 Thunder Storm :

Download Ver.12 14.04 (Thunder Storm) :​
    • From CyberGR|MOD Web Site : http://thesmartphonechamp.com/cybergrmod-for-nexus-s/
      Huge thanks to user Canca14 and thesmartphonechamp.com web site for offering me an FTP host and the opportunity to have a CyberGR|MOD web page!

• Download from FTP : Link
      (Huge thanks to user S7icky for offering me an FTP server for hosting CyberGR|MOD ICS Updates)

• Download from xdafileserver : Link will be added.
      (Thanks to user Korumera for hosting on xdafileserver.nl)

• For overclock capabilities and to make use of the BiggerMem (~400mb of RAM) please flash one of the latest Trinity (T132-NS-ANY-201210708 for example), Matrix or Air Kernel.

MD5 Hash : A98B826FE83DCFF37D26E814B20EE9D6

Extras for Version 12 :​
      • SuperCharger for Version 12 : Link
        Have been requested many times from many users so here it is a flashable .zip for you all.Settings have been set to "aggressive".If you want to change just use the Supercharger script and make reference to V6 Supercharger Thread!Make a Nandroid backup if you want to revert back!
        I personally don`t use it and haven`t test it but just in case someone wants it!

• Full Blue ICS with Darker Backgroung for Ver.12 : Link
        Just a flashable zip for everyone who prefers the darker background over the classic ICS one into System Settings etc.

• CyberGR|MOD Full Blue Theme For Version 12 : Link
        Full Blue Theme For CyberGR|MOD Version 12 based on Blue AOKP.Thanks to etoy and decalex.Flash able under recovery.
        Screen Shots : LINK

PS : If you want to change dock icons download & install Metrostation app. from Play Store.

• Patch for CyberGR|MOD to restore Back To Stock Ver.12 Theme : Link
        This patch can be applied after installing CyberGR|MOD Full Blue Theme For Version 12.It will simply restore all the inverted apps and theme to the stock Version 12 once.Flash able under Recovery.

• Patch for Default CyberGR|MOD Ver.12 Weather Panel Icons for the Full Blue Theme : Link
        This patch can be apply after installing CyberGR|MOD Full Blue Theme For Version 12.It will simply restore the Default Weather Panel Icons that coming along with CyberGR|MOD Ver.12.Flash able under Recovery.

Screen Shot : Here

• CyberGR|MOD Patch For Black Mms : Link
        Patch for Black Mms.apk to better match the Full Blue Theme.No Emoji Icons Included.Flash able under Recovery.

• Patch For Keyboard With Next Line Key In Messaging app Ver.2 : Link
        This patch is for those who need the Next Line Key (Enter Key) when writing a message in messaging app.Flash able under Recovery.

• Restore Default Messaging app With Emoji Icons : Link
        Patch to revert back to stock Mms.apk of Version 12.Comes with Emoji Icons.Flash able under Recovery.

• For all extras and Add-ons of Version 11 you can still find them here -> Link
    • CyberGR-MOD|NS.NGN ver.12 Hybrid Mix ICS Thunder Storm will be soon into Rom Manager app. by Koush. Find it, Rate it, Leave a comment or feedback, Download it!!

Change log for Version 12 Thunder Storm :

14.05 : Updated to latest IMM76I (no real impact on our Nexus S between IMM76D and IMM76I, implemented HWComposer by Google - but most changes regarding the Galaxy Nexus), Updated Google Earth to latest version 6.2 (6.2.1.6363), Edited some tweaks in init.d folder and made some changes, Fixed Disable Camera shutter and auto focus sounds - now if you decide to disable them both of them will turn off, Battery life improvements, Freezing clock must be fixed, Updated Google Apps, Auto brightness will be more responsive, Reviewed some of the tweaks and init.d scripts included into CyberGR|MOD, Updated Nova Launcher to latest 1.0.2, Mainly maintenance & optimization release for a really stable daily driver, Codename is now "Thunder Storm".​

PS : - After the first boot CyberGR-MOD wallpaper may be displaced..Please reboot to fix!!

- Clean installation is always recommended!!Although if you are coming from Version 11 a simple Wipe Cache + Dalvik Cache and optionally wipe data/factory reset will just do the job!And please don`t restore system Data using Titanium Backup!!

- First start up might take a little bit longer this time.It`s 100% Normal.

Always refer to the OP -> Tips & Tricks -> Disclaimer and F.A.Q please before asking something that has been already answered or mentioned.
    You know that you can use "Search This Thread" option too?!If it`s there, is there for a reason!Right?!

I have spent many hours of my free time and nights asleep doing this (always with joy though), flashing the brains out of my Nexus S.
    So if you like my work, a small donation will be much appreciated for helping me buying a spare (used) Nexus S so my main device is not always tied up.
    Pressing the Thanks button is obligatory for encouragement!
    ;)

Enjoy Version 12 of CyberGR|NS.NGN Hybrid Mix Thunder Storm!!

Hope you all will enjoy Version 12 of CyberGR|MOD ROM...See you all soon when i get some free time from the Greek Army!Have fun!!
    I will miss all the fun in here, XDA and my Nexus S for the next couple of days!!
    Hello..

Being a long time i am off the XDA and specially away from the Nexus S Android Development cause of my military duties.
    I have to say that i never forgot the wonderful Nexus S Android Development and of course my thread and efforts with CyberGRlMOD Rom.
    I was trying to caught up with you guys as always in this thread but i have been really busy.Although you must be sure i haven`t lost a single post
    in this huge thread. ;)

At this point i have to thanks every single of you guys for the wonderful words i have read in the past few pages, made me really happy as also the fact i have been recognized as "Recognized Developer" by the XDA Moderator team a month ago but i just realized it..!!

So THANK YOU ALL...

Now the good and the bad news...!!
    I have still 66 days to go in the Greek Army and i will try to make a promise here to all of you.
    I will try to develop a Nexus S Android JB 4.2 Rom in the near future but i don`t know if it will be possible cause i don`t have a Nexus S
    anymore..actually it needs to be repaired cause it has been broken in the "Battle Field".For the moment the cost of doing that it`s a "NO way" for me and my pocket and was a lot more convenient upgrading to Galaxy Nexus.
    I definitely thinking of making a GNex Rom but also i ll try of release one for the Nexus S..but without a NS in my hands i ll not have the possibility to test it by my self before releasing it, as i used to!

Anyway..you will know soon what`s the future of CyberGR|MOD will be!!