POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY -- Got System Dump

Search This thread

CreepyDroid

Apr 19, 2012
Anyone knows whether Samsung will add some of the stuff found in the SG3 i.e. S Beam, Smart stay, Camera features etc. into the Note 2. Anyone heard anything about that?

I saw a review stating that all the SIII features (s beam, s voice, smart stay, smart alert, burst mode, ...) exist in the note II but I can't find the link.

gubbilo144

Feb 16, 2012
Wilkes Barre
Quad core would be great cant wait to get one.I hope the note 2 has notification light like the gs3,does anyone know about a notification light is coming in note 2

Reactions: bdubs4200

Err0xx

Feb 24, 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
Read it and weep you slimy "Note 2's Screen Sucks" naysayers.

http://www.androidauthority.com/sam...12/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pwnt.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

For those of you with no usage experience on the quad exynos, I can tell you from this note 10.1 that it is blistering fast and sick power efficient. With att 3g going, I'm averaging 10h use and 26h unplugged on this tablet. 3others experience the same. I don't care what review sites say, maybe Samsung tweaked something last second. Whatever the case I'm thrilled to see this processor with a 1.6ghz clock coming to the note 2. Snapdragon S4 pro is sexy too, so I wouldn't complain with either. The power efficiency to performance is stellar.

Reactions: slaydog

Exino

Jul 14, 2012
Quad core would be great cant wait to get one.I hope the note 2 has notification light like the gs3,does anyone know about a notification light is coming in note 2

I can't find the link, but it has been verified as having a notification LED like the GS3. In multiple hands-on videos on YouTube you can see the LED lighting up as well, the same was as the GS3. It really is sort of a big GS3...all things considered...

Err0xx

Feb 24, 2011
Birmingham, Alabama
here's a really quick hands-on by me about the Note 2! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86YigW9TWdU

Every time I see that thing in action I'm reminded of how fast that is. The "hover" previews of pictures and such seem to show up super-quick. I have to admit, I'm liking the newest Touchwiz on these note-enabled devices more and more. I love touchwiz on the Galaxy Note 10.1. Yea, I said it. I like touchwiz.

Reactions: nuramohammed26

oka1

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 4, 2010
Honolulu, Hawaii
1st screen shot from the Note 2

Here is the 1st screen shot for the Note 2

More to come..........:victory::victory:;)

Attachments

• Note2.jpg
    Note2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 479

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
I respectfully submit this is a bad idea. As foolhardy as the notion you were going to limit all ICS posts to one thread. I understand the desire for order, but this will create the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only will it be impossible to follow 00mred00's useful discussion within a much longer thread, noobs will simply ignore your admonishment, cluttering the forum regardless. Just my $.02...

Yeah I think this is dumb too to have all threads in this one. Mods dont even give you a chance for rebuttal they just close the threads. Annoying to say the least.

What a mess. Not sure where I can ask questions to the thread that had hands on with note 2.

Edit
Nevermind
I see the link to the other forum. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

I'd like to know if the new Note2 has any display issues like the Note1 did with black crush I hope since it is a different display type it will not since I can,t watch any dark movies on my note because of black crush.

The mods here have made decisions since the opening of the AT&T Note Forum that have made me question their motives at every turn.

There is a minimal sense of community here versus the Samsung Infuse forums. I have heard from others they feel the same way.

Closing your thread, when you have a history of providing good, "leaked" information, is a bit disheartening.

Sent from the White Monolith

Anyone knows whether Samsung will add some of the stuff found in the SG3 i.e. S Beam, Smart stay, Camera features etc. into the Note 2. Anyone heard anything about that?

I saw a review stating that all the SIII features (s beam, s voice, smart stay, smart alert, burst mode, ...) exist in the note II but I can't find the link.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...ns-you-would-like-answered-2.html#post4920503

00mred00

Aug 11, 2010
Princeton Tx
Just the SIM he using.

All 4 major carriers were confirmed over a month a go in one of the original rumor threads..by none other than me

The only one rumored to be on the fence is big red

Not to mention the model number he pictures is/would be att's model number.

So....No.... Not just the SIM he is using.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

tolisHD

Jun 21, 2010
I made a small fun video about size/dimensions comparison between Galaxy Note II and Note I

MORE videos about the Galaxy Note 2 to come... (hands on, quick review, comparison to Galaxy S3, and more...)

I was at the unpacking event too! Amazing experience guys! :)

Reactions: Dogie52 and oka1

sHaHiN786

Jan 12, 2010
Manchester
Read it and weep you slimy "Note 2's Screen Sucks" naysayers.

http://www.androidauthority.com/sam...12/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pwnt.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

For those of you with no usage experience on the quad exynos, I can tell you from this note 10.1 that it is blistering fast and sick power efficient. With att 3g going, I'm averaging 10h use and 26h unplugged on this tablet. 3others experience the same. I don't care what review sites say, maybe Samsung tweaked something last second. Whatever the case I'm thrilled to see this processor with a 1.6ghz clock coming to the note 2. Snapdragon S4 pro is sexy too, so I wouldn't complain with either. The power efficiency to performance is stellar.

Actually you're wrong.....read the article again. Looks like it's probably my next device when launched, unless the iPhone, Windows 8 or the next Nexus change my mind.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The System Dump

Ok guys/Gals et al ......... Here it is the System dump from a Quad core Att Note2

..... ENJOY.........

http://d-h.st/UkY
    I respectfully submit this is a bad idea. As foolhardy as the notion you were going to limit all ICS posts to one thread. I understand the desire for order, but this will create the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only will it be impossible to follow 00mred00's useful discussion within a much longer thread, noobs will simply ignore your admonishment, cluttering the forum regardless. Just my $.02...
    Quad Core for ATT

I have been able to confirm that the ATT Note 2... WILL have the quad core cpu just like the International version......... FYI...... so good news......:victory:
    Yeah I think this is dumb too to have all threads in this one. Mods dont even give you a chance for rebuttal they just close the threads. Annoying to say the least.
    Would be lying if I said I wasnt bothered by this decision.

When I get home I will take the neccesarry actions to try and have it reopened.

In the meantime feel free to report my thread and add in the notes to have it re opened.

Until opened you can follow my thread in the note 2 section on androidforums.com
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/611345-should-have-hand-thursday-ask-away.html#post4907541
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app